By DeanPant
#332920 damn so close!

still needs to be polished up - cannot wait! :thumb:
By Mantelis258
#332922 Osom build :o respect for great work and parts :thumb:
ferio is also great :shock:
By DeanPant
#332923 thank you!!

i decided to keep the sedan instead of selling it, ill be purchasing another motor for it later on and use it as a daily
By DeanPant
#333048 A local raceway started hosting drag events down the back straight for a cheap 3$ fee lol. happens every saturday. decided to go try it out with the sedan before i strip everything out and transplant it all into the hatch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jL7R0jJRe0
By DeanPant
#333981 so finally, the car arrived after being at the panel beater since April :D

pushed it into the garage and just stared at it for a few hours :woot:

My camera really doesnt do it justice unfortunately

By DeanPant
#333987 thought it start getting parts out the house as theres no space for it to lie around (headliner etc takes up alot of room lol)

put the rear harness back into the car, got the boot latch connected up, glass is in and mounted the spoon duckbill

then finished up wrapping the liner and installed that

put the bonnet on just so its out the way, ill remove it when i work in the bay

By DeanPant
#334077 some pics of my sedan

By K!RK_180i
#334098 :headbang: this sedan is looking good as always, but the hatchback is going to look super j@s when complete Yo :) keep up the awesome work bru
By DeanPant
#334226 thanks man :D

Managed to do some work on it on sunday

got the rear end done, just need to drop that old exhaust out

Sorting out OBD1 harnesses

By DeanPant
#334542 pretty productive weekend, a good mate of mine came passed to lend a hand so things went alot quicker

My sedan used to be carb, but converted it to obd2a to use the ITR ecu that came with the motor. this was a mission to wire in most things individually, so this time i decided to install the SR4 180i harness (OBD1) then get a jumper harness (with added Knock sensor) from obd1 to obd2a to match the P73 ecu.

Luckily for me, the ITR engine harness can be plugged directly into an obd1 harness as its a 2 piece design where as a ek4 uses a 1 piece design.

Found out how expensive a jumper harness is thanks to our exchange rate ($200 for a bit of wiring) soooo a friend offered to help me out making 1

started off comparing the plugs currently running into my ecu, then confirmed that i can indeed plug the ITR engine harness into the SR4 harness

some repairs and alterations done

got the harness in

Next i grabbed a spare ecu i had lying around (b18b obd1)

Soldered the pins out

salvaged obd2a plugs from a ek4 harness

By DeanPant
#334543 also converted the car to FI, seems the car might have had evap, extra line run to the carb tank, which means a bigger 6mm return so no need to change hard lines

Old rusty tank out

New dusty tank

fuel pump looked old so changed that out for 1 i forgot i had in a box (b16 pump)

Old

New - er

tanks in, connected

Just need to grab a oem fuel pump plug i have somewhere

saturdays mess

Removed the front brake assembly

Wheel bearings, ball joints and Integra Type R calipers, disks and EBC red stuff pads to be retro fitted

ITR front sway to go in next

By FG2_Andrew
AutoXRacer wrote:That color is incredible! Amazing work on your EG. Carbon fibre blends well with your choiceof color. :thumb:

i was about to post the same exact thing :thumb:
By DeanPant
#334655 Thanks!! i spent a few sleepless nights thinking about the color scheme i want, i think ill try source some matte black slips or Mugen RNRs in white :thumb:

the cf bonnet i purchased without seeing it first.... which wasnt smart. it fits really bad. :thumbdown: going to try get it aligned after the cars running

@ AutoXRacer, can't believe you bought ur hatch for $50!