Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Civic_HatchSI
#336873 What lca's are those? I am in the market for a set. I am leaning toward function 7's but I am considering others.
By AutoXRacer
#336877 I just picked them up off of eBay. They are a Skunk2 Knockoff, they are etched with "GODSPEED" on the bottom, but made of the same 7075 Aluminum and also come with a 1 year warranty for the bushings and control arms.

Here is a link to just the control arms, you can get them in silver, red, blue, and a few other colours.
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/EF-EG-SI-D15-D16 ... 0f4&_uhb=1

And here is the link to the full kit that I bought if you are interested in something like this. Plus it's a really good price for all the materials included.
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/EG-DC2-Chrome-Re ... b94&_uhb=1

These control arms are really good quality and for perfectly, and the seller is a very reputable and is extremely good on shipping.
By Civic_HatchSI
#336879 Oh ok thanks for the link, I may look into them. I am hesitant on aftermarket lca's due to the shitty quality of the bushings. I need to find the perfect ones, I am super picky lol..
By AutoXRacer
Civic_HatchSI wrote:Oh ok thanks for the link, I may look into them. I am hesitant on aftermarket lca's due to the shitty quality of the bushings. I need to find the perfect ones, I am super picky lol..

Why don't you just order some rear poly bushing from Energy Suspension, I have those LCA's Brand new and I am still swapping out the bushings, lol.
By Civic_HatchSI
AutoXRacer wrote:
Civic_HatchSI wrote:Oh ok thanks for the link, I may look into them. I am hesitant on aftermarket lca's due to the shitty quality of the bushings. I need to find the perfect ones, I am super picky lol..

Why don't you just order some rear poly bushing from Energy Suspension, I have those LCA's Brand new and I am still swapping out the bushings, lol.

Ya, that is a good idea as well.
By AutoXRacer
#336921 More parts just came in this morning! =P
Finally my Front and Rear Camber kit came in to match the
whole Rear Suspension Kit I just bought!

Still stocking up on some parts for the rebuild!
but got to get started on the body work, I'm a huge procrastinator!. lol
By AutoXRacer
#336933 Well I need to do the Rear Disk Conversion first, have to get my ass down to Pick-N-Pull and grab that. I am just waiting on some Skunk2 Pro-S II Coilovers to come in.

And I will be welding in the Quarter Panels first and finish shaving the engine bay so I can underguard the wheel wells, then I will be installing all of the suspension.
By MistahJuice
#336959 Damn hella plans. Watch out at pick n pull, When I did my rear disc conversion I pulled the trailing arms and one turned out to be bent :( lol. Ended up just using the civic trailing arm and integra rear hubs. Worked out better actually but I couldnt get the hubs off while I was at pick n pull, needed the air compressor
By AutoXRacer
MistahJuice wrote:Damn hella plans. Watch out at pick n pull, When I did my rear disc conversion I pulled the trailing arms and one turned out to be bent :( lol. Ended up just using the civic trailing arm and integra rear hubs. Worked out better actually but I couldn't get the hubs off while I was at pick n pull, needed the air compressor

Most of the Pick-N-Pulls here in Calgary consist of cars with blown engines more then smashed cars. I have found a few there that are in really good shape, just haven't got around to taking them.

I am going to grab my buddies welder here in the next few days and my weekend will consist of putting the rear quarters in and welding the engine bay smooth. =P
By ihavesol93
#338450 Jzust throwing this out there as well, I had godspeed lcas for about a year and a half. Autocrossed the shit out of the del sol and my integra with the same set. When I took them off, cleaned them, they still looked and felt brand new. I love godspeed lcas.
By AutoXRacer
#338467 haha thanks Mitch, I will see what I can come up with on this next paycheck and I will let you know.

ihavesol93
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:12 am Post subject:
Jzust throwing this out there as well, I had godspeed lcas for about a year and a half. Autocrossed the shit out of the del sol and my integra with the same set. When I took them off, cleaned them, they still looked and felt brand new. I love godspeed lcas.

Thanks for the feedback, yeah they look like they are very good quality and I was happy after looking at these. I bought a no-name set from my last set-up and they were good as well, but the bushings sucked, haha.

But yeah these are amazing quality and I am throwing ES Bushings in them before I even put them on so I should be very happy with this product.