#325874 Motor:
F20B Swap
5-Speed LSD
Chipped P28 ECU w/ Street Tune
SKunk2 Adjustible Cam Gears
NGK Iridium Spark Plugs
Aftermarket Intake
Aftermarket 4-2-1 Headers
Stainless Steel Straightpipe (From Headers to Muffler)
OBX Twin Loop Muffler
Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator

Suspension:
Skunk2 Coilovers
Aftermarket Rear Lower Control Arms

Interior:
GSR Gray Leather Seats
ITR Rep Shift Knob
Sprayed Door Inserts
Sprayed Dashboard Panel
JVC Headunit

Exterior:
Aftermarket Headlights
Aftermarket Front Bumper
Aftermarket Front Lip
Aftermarket Spoiler
Aftermarket Taillights
Integra LS Webs

Plansss:
ITR Steering Wheel (You can see the current one is cracked where the bolts connect to the hub)
5Speed Cluster
Bride Vios III - Black
Takata 4-point Harness w/ Harness Bar
TINT! (No A/C is rough here in FL)
Front Upper CA's (Camber Kit - Has an issue with its alignment)
Spray the entire vehicle (especially engine bay) and wheels
Spray Climate Control Unit with the other knobs/switches to match doors
Reupholster Carpeting from the firewall to the hatch
Gauges (Oil Pressure, Oil Temperature, and Water Temperature)

^^ After that it's all motor time! It's already running -mid 13's in the 1/4.

Last edited by thenewvessel on Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:52 am, edited 9 times in total.
By Civic_HatchSI
#325937 Car looks decent, hope those terribly ripped leather seats are not the gsr ones you just installed :shock:
By thenewvessel
Civic_HatchSI wrote:Car looks decent, hope those terribly ripped leather seats are not the gsr ones you just installed :shock:

ROFL yeah.....

Well they came with the car which is good but the brackets are different, as described in my other post.

I just gutted the interior because I was bored and excited, OCD kicked in and I had to clean the shit out of it lol.

How much do you think I could sell them for???
By Civic_HatchSI
#325948 Unfortunately they are not worth anything in that condition. Unless someone wants to buy them for the rails :?
By FG2_Andrew
#325949 probably $20 for both.

most people wouldn't waste their time to swap out their seats with ripped ones.. unless they are BOSSES at reupholstering seats.
By Civic_HatchSI
#325950 I don't even think reupholstering would help, the foam is even destroyed lol!
By thenewvessel
#325952 poop :thumbdown:

Holly, I just went through your whole build thread....
I loved it from start to finish.

You've built quite an amazing machine :thumb:

I've been looking at the parts you've got installed prior to viewing the thread and it makes me want them even more lol.

I'll be sure to update as often as possible.
By Civic_HatchSI
#325954 Thanks :D

Looking forward to your updates, you have a good plate form to start with :thumb:
By MG6
Civic_HatchSI wrote:I don't even think reupholstering would help, the foam is even destroyed lol!

I remember when I had my MR2 3SGTE and need to upholster both seats. I purchased some custom leather and dropped it off at the factory (leather place that I've purchased the custom leather) and they added new foam and made sure it is to the same shape it is from the factory.

So if foam is missing, it shouldn't be a problem. The only thing is... do you want to spend that much to upholstery old seat vs racing seats. Price is pretty much the same. :D
By thenewvessel
MG6 wrote:
Civic_HatchSI wrote:I don't even think reupholstering would help, the foam is even destroyed lol!

I remember when I had my MR2 3SGTE and need to upholster both seats. I purchased some custom leather and dropped it off at the factory (leather place that I've purchased the custom leather) and they added new foam and made sure it is to the same shape it is from the factory.

So if foam is missing, it shouldn't be a problem. The only thing is... do you want to spend that much to upholstery old seat vs racing seats. Price is pretty much the same. :D

Exactly :)

I'd much rather get a fresh set of Bride's and drop them in. :D
By Civic_HatchSI
#325966 Very true! It can always be replaced with new foam.

What style Brides are you thinking of getting?