Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Lo-Key
b20_link wrote:word/ have a good trip :thumb:

So we cut cut back early cause I got a phone call. I came back to my car stripped, my swap gone, and $1000 on my table. When I say stripped I mean STRIPPED. seriously nothings left. Never leave someone the key to your house to feed your dog. If you do TAKE THE GARAGE KEY......I'll show you what I'm left with.
By Lo-Key

So we cut cut back early cause I got a phone call. I came back to my car stripped, my swap gone, and $1000 on my table. When I say stripped I mean STRIPPED. seriously nothings left. Never leave someone the key to your house to feed your dog. If you do TAKE THE GARAGE KEY......I'll show you what I'm left with.
By bigJOE671
Lo-Key wrote:

Take the $1000 and buy a M4 and ammunition
By Lo-Key
#309212 Image
By Lo-Key
bigJOE671 wrote:
Lo-Key wrote:

Take the $1000 and buy a M4 and ammunition

For real. This is all fucking bullshit. I'm about to move to fucking VA fuck this. I know a few people I could stay with till I get up an running in a new place.
By Lo-Key
brandoff88 wrote:man that shits fucked, do you know who did it...and if so id be gettin my shit back without the cops...

Oh yeah I know who did it. Only 1 person had my house key and knew where I put the garage key. Needless to day though this cars a loss. I have 2 days to get a Running car truck with a grand. Got a job with out a doubt but I need wheels.
By brandoff88
#309346 im telling you, call the cops or go over there and get your shit back at least your swap and parts, if not everything...i would NOT let someone get away with that
By Lo-Key
brandoff88 wrote:im telling you, call the cops or go over there and get your shit back at least your swap and parts, if not everything...i would NOT let someone get away with that

Oh I will be. I just picked up a truck so I'll be going to his house with some people to get it if he still has it there. Either way shit will happen some how. I was told I have nut cancer yesterday so I'm in no mood to be fucked with anymore. I'm losing a nut. Not happy.
Last edited by Lo-Key on Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Lo-Key
b20_link wrote:waw :?: // :x thats bull shit yo :x

For real. You think you could trust someone you've known for almost 20 fucking years. I'm definitely moving from this shot hole before winter. I got a friend out in va so I got a place to crash out there so that's where I'll be headed come any time from September to November. I'll let you guys know if I get anything back.
By b20_link
Lo-Key wrote:
b20_link wrote:waw :?: // :x thats bull shit yo :x

For real. You think you could trust someone you've known for almost 20 fucking years. I'm definitely moving from this shot hole before winter. I got a friend out in va so I got a place to crash out there so that's where I'll be headed come any time from September to November. I'll let you guys know if I get anything back.
word
best luck too you bro
By Lo-Key
#309466 I got the seats, body harness, doors, steering column, steering rack, steering wheel, ignition, let, tail gate door, head lights, corner markers, interior roofing, brake booster with master cylinder, and pedal assembly back. The swap, quarters, and tail lights weren't found.
By brandoff88
#309478 figures that you would get your swap back....that fuckin blows dude, if i lived closer i would give you my old d15b, the only bad thing is i spun a rod bearing and bad rings and guides but with a little bit of love and machine work you could have a 0 mile jdm rebuild...but thats soooo fucked...at least you got some of it back...i hope that fucker is in jail or lying in a gutter...keep us posted man..and what you should do in teh future is get the serial number off your shit and that way if you see it you can be like uhh thats mine asswipe!