Post YOUR Hatchback here
By 94 EG Hatch
#307012 Very nice progress bro. Lookin good and cant wait to see her on the road! And I know how it can be with punk kids doin dumb stuff. I also own a 1981 Buick Regal 3.8 that has the better part of 10k sitting in it and I came home one day to find "You suck d**k" painted and keyed into both sides of the car. I put a "Choose Life!! DON'T TOUCH MY CAR!!!!" sticker on the Buick and havent any problems since. The sticker has a picture of a .44 Mag being pointed right at ya lol. Try it. Might help ya out.
By dbrooks
#307016 or you could set their house on fire....
By Lo-Key
bigJOE671 wrote:Those lil bastards! Karma will play a big role in their life :twisted:

i hope so.

94 EG Hatch wrote:Very nice progress bro. Lookin good and cant wait to see her on the road! And I know how it can be with punk kids doin dumb stuff. I also own a 1981 Buick Regal 3.8 that has the better part of 10k sitting in it and I came home one day to find "You suck d**k" painted and keyed into both sides of the car. I put a "Choose Life!! DON'T TOUCH MY CAR!!!!" sticker on the Buick and havent any problems since. The sticker has a picture of a .44 Mag being pointed right at ya lol. Try it. Might help ya out.

haha nice. yeah thats shitty i'd be wicked pissed. i really don't know what to do about any of my cars anymore. i had a 350WHP GSR integra an someone broke the door off the hinge, stole the head, my full turbo set up except 1 line, ALL the pods, the fully chipped an tuned ECU with hondata, my steering wheel, AND THE FUCKING ALARM! they STOLE the fucking alarm OUT OF THE CAR IT WAS ARMED TO!

dbrooks wrote:or you could set their house on fire....

oohh its came across my mind a few times.
By 94 EG Hatch
Lo-Key wrote:[quote="

haha nice. yeah thats shitty i'd be wicked pissed. i really don't know what to do about any of my cars anymore. i had a 350WHP GSR integra an someone broke the door off the hinge, stole the head, my full turbo set up except 1 line, ALL the pods, the fully chipped an tuned ECU with hondata, my steering wheel, AND THE FUCKING ALARM! they STOLE the fucking alarm OUT OF THE CAR IT WAS ARMED TO!

Ouch, I would be in jail if somebody stole all that from my car.

That is why I always am "Strapped" as they call it. I do have one helpful thing on my side though. A "5-0" lives right across from me now, so nobody really ever gives me trouble. Plus my grandfather is an Ex-NAVY SEAL with militrary issue weaponry in his bedroom lol. We don't have that many issues with punks around here. Yes, a few, but not too bad. I have a M4A1 beside my window that overlooks my Hatch. I am big on protecting my "Investment" lol. Hope all works out for ya, man and good luck.
By Lo-Key
94 EG Hatch wrote:
Lo-Key wrote:[quote="

Ouch, I would be in jail if somebody stole all that from my car.

That is why I always am "Strapped" as they call it. I do have one helpful thing on my side though. A "5-0" lives right across from me now, so nobody really ever gives me trouble. Plus my grandfather is an Ex-NAVY SEAL with militrary issue weaponry in his bedroom lol. We don't have that many issues with punks around here. Yes, a few, but not too bad. I have a M4A1 beside my window that overlooks my Hatch. I am big on protecting my "Investment" lol. Hope all works out for ya, man and good luck.

i'm unable to have a gun according to the state of NH because i've gone through anger management so many times an still have really bad anger.
By brandoff88
#307291 some one would get their fuckin legs broken dude...i would just go to their house and spray something on their parents cars, and then their parents would ream them hard.... :hehe:
By Lo-Key
brandoff88 wrote:some one would get their fuckin legs broken dude...i would just go to their house and spray something on their parents cars, and then their parents would ream them hard.... :hehe:

i wanna buy a fucking big ass lifted truck an just run over their mom's car.
By brandoff88
#307452 :thumb: haha redneck style there, i guess its a more fun alternative but to each their own...id still find some way to get back at em :hehe:
By Lo-Key
brandoff88 wrote::thumb: haha redneck style there, i guess its a more fun alternative but to each their own...id still find some way to get back at em :hehe:

haha oh yeah. ooohhh i will find a way bro. they will def learn to not fuck with peoples shit.
By Lo-Key
#307811 phone shit the bed, lap top screen smashed, cars a wreck, lost my job, lost my girl, no house phone either so can't try for a job cause they wont email me about interviews, and 100% fucking broke..........just where i wanna fucking be..........
By Punksz6
Lo-Key wrote:phone shit the bed, lap top screen smashed, cars a wreck, lost my job, lost my girl, no house phone either so can't try for a job cause they wont email me about interviews, and 100% fucking broke..........just where i wanna fucking be..........

Keep your head up Bro. Your luck will change.
By Rotary_EG4dr
#307884 damn man.... i would kill people if the touched my car. :o

keep your head up and keep workin i feel ya with the no money issue. my Rx7 has been sitting for almost a year now... and its killin me not to drive it cause she's been my baby for 4 years now....

Just keep lookin ahead and stay focused.
By Lo-Key
Punksz6 wrote:
Lo-Key wrote:phone shit the bed, lap top screen smashed, cars a wreck, lost my job, lost my girl, no house phone either so can't try for a job cause they wont email me about interviews, and 100% fucking broke..........just where i wanna fucking be..........

Keep your head up Bro. Your luck will change.

i'm trying bro. shits hard. i'm a total stand still.

Rotary_EG4dr wrote:damn man.... i would kill people if the touched my car. :o

keep your head up and keep workin i feel ya with the no money issue. my Rx7 has been sitting for almost a year now... and its killin me not to drive it cause she's been my baby for 4 years now....

Just keep lookin ahead and stay focused.

i had a RX7. then i had an accident where i fucked up and now i don't have it. didn't wreck it. i broke something that cost a lot an i could not afford it so i gave em my rx7. big mistake.
By brandoff88
#308052 damn man shit sucks, im still without a job and the last time i got something for my car was in feburary, all i have been doing is body work and a little painting...on the upside the ass end isnt red/primer/black anymore :thumb: but i definitly feel ya man just keep everything wrapped up and hidden for now so no one fucks with your shit.. and good luck bro