Post YOUR Hatchback here
By cannibalcolio
#298262 Just picked up this hatch after selling my sedan. Love this car so much!
Let me know what you guys think :thumb:

Upgrades
gsr head built with dual valve springs & high comp valve
gsr bottom with itr piston
gsr lsd transmission no grinds shift like butter
Carbon fiber clutch
buddy club world series full one piece adjustable suspension with 16 way dampener
full complete world series apexi p1 ehaust stystem
custom made high flow racing header one of a kind
black front s2k seats with gsr back leather seats
touch screen pioneer dvd player
nrg quick release steering wheel with red stiching & nrg steering wheel hub lock
recently i put on new rims (volks racing wheels 15") 95% thread on all tires almost brand new
i have alot of sway bars & strut bars too much to list
traction bar
carbon fiber jdm fog lights
seibon carbon fiber hood
seibon carbon fiber led duckbill
seibon carbon fiber mirrors
digital hid head light 8k with purple/blue tint
led reverse light extremely bright
led gauge cluster light
led dome light
wilwood big brake kit slotted & dimpled rotors
jbl 13" beats with phoenix gold amp
viper 4-way pager alarm
18% tint vip
digital 6 msd launch control with the switch
Manual Steering rack
Whale penis intake
Screaming eagle fuel rail
Skunk2 intake manifold
Chiped ECU
MSD ignition control

Plans so far
New door hinges
New paint
Fix up the carpet
Fix the squeeky clutch pedal
Find out whats rattleing around in the drivers door

Any input is welcome. I hope to make it to the ride of the month someday! :woot:
By TrailerTrash
#298304 nice :thumb:

but WTF is with the cluster of power cables on the battery terminal :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
By Ajax1989
TrailerTrash wrote:nice :thumb:

but WTF is with the cluster of power cables on the battery terminal :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

There grounds
By backyardbikes
cannibalcolio wrote:Yeah, thoes are all ground wires.

may be a dumb question, but why so many?
By cannibalcolio
#298380 The reason for the extra ground wires is to prevent loss of energy through the electrical system. Although it may not make a HUGE difference, but by having thicker gauge wires and multiple connections the car will be much better grounded. This lessens the strain on the car from all of the electrical components. It can also result in a minor hp gain, around 5-15hp because it gives better spark through the plugs supposedly. Basically it just makes everything more efficent.
By TrailerTrash
#298431 i see.

i dont believe you actually gain any hp... more like free up a slight loss from the car just running :?
By cannibalcolio
#298446 I don't think it makes a difference in hp either, some people have said it does but im not so sure about that. For me though it helps out with stuff like keeping the headlights from dimming when I play loud music with the subwoofer in the back. Little stuff like that to keep it more efficent. :)
By 1ACarlos
#298499 Nice hatch
By TrailerTrash
cannibalcolio wrote:I don't think it makes a difference in hp either, some people have said it does but im not so sure about that. For me though it helps out with stuff like keeping the headlights from dimming when I play loud music with the subwoofer in the back. Little stuff like that to keep it more efficent. :)

aint that what a capacitor is for? :lol: