Post YOUR Hatchback here
By backyardbikes
93sihatchguy wrote:Nice 5 speed conversion!

thanks, it wasnt very hard. the mount was just a pain lol
By backyardbikes
#300449 today was a pretty good day. traded my other d15b7 for a set of BNIB blox lca's, a stock p06 ecu, and a 95 gsr gauge cluster. then later in the day i sold my auto trans for 100. not to shabby. Ill post some pictures tomorrow.
By backyardbikes
#300487 here are the pics of the lca's installed, eventually i will take them back off and power coat them red. also the gsr cluster.

By backyardbikes
#300676 well yesterday i was messing with the car, checked all my belts, they looked all cracked up and shitty so I went ahead and replaced them. while doing so i noticed my timing belt was really loose. I went ahead and tightened that as well. I also filled my drivers side torque mount because it was super loose and one piece was broken. the car feels smoother, and seems to be picking up better. there was a ton of slack in the timing belt so maybe that did it.

next upgrades will most likely be rear and front camber kit.
By backyardbikes
#301634 not the prettiest but it definitely stiffened up a good bit. ill put it in tomorrow and see how i like it. pass side is next :)

By backyardbikes
davidomalley wrote:like the lip......I need to get one myself. Did you get the Mugen replica, or full on legit Mugen?

thanks bro, its actually the oem 92-95 Ex/Si lip.
By backyardbikes
davidomalley wrote:ahhh....i'll gotta start up my junkyard search again then.

yea i wanted something that was simple and clean, not to flashy. it was the only lip that wasnt trashed lol
By backyardbikes
#302074 finally got to chipping my p06 ecu. it was pretty easy once i got using the solder sucker and the soldering iron at the same time.