Post YOUR Hatchback here
By JDMLYFE
#292921 whats up peeps, im a newbie! lol anyways just bought a eg hatch, and i must say, im in love lol bought it for 1000 bux, has 200 xxx kms on the stock d15. plan on slapping a b16a in the summer, , it has ground control lowering springs, im actually suprised on how comfortable the ride is.. when i bought it, it has stock tinted taillights, and stock ecerything else. iv changed things up a bit:) i still have alot to do until im satisfied, if your guys are going to hate, i dont need it. would really appreciate sme tips and ideas as well.

oh and how the hell do i put pics up lolu
Last edited by JDMLYFE on Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By JDMLYFE
#292922 cmon someone has to know how toput up some pics
By HungRealLow21
#292923 welcome and this aint honda tech no hate just love here looks like you need it haha so u come to the right place check out the diy section its full of usefull and u gotta upload em to like tinypic or photobucket and paste the img code
By JDMLYFE
HungRealLow21 wrote:welcome and this aint honda tech no hate just love here looks like you need it haha so u come to the right place check out the diy section its full of usefull and u gotta upload em to like tinypic or photobucket and paste the img code

thanks alot, pi was a volkswagen owner at one point, damn those people love to hate
By 94Si Hatch
#292926 First off, welcome to the site! Sounds like a fun project car too.
On the topic of ideas, the best way to find out things you can do, is to look around on the forums. Check out other people's hatches on the "Your Ride - Hatchback" subsection. That's where I've gotten tons of ideas.
Secondly, I can post pictures because I made a Photobucket account and had all of my photos put there. Then all I do when I'm making my thread is put in the HTML code from Photobucket and it attaches the pictures.
Other people may have other opinions/options.
Best of luck to you, happy modding! :thumb:
By JDMLYFE
#292929 here on some pics:)

first day i got it:

got some tint, tailights, front lip, black housing headlights and clear corners, and a new front bumper but i still need to paint it:

under the hood: cleaned the engine bay,headers, painted head, strut bar:

my civic and my buddys audi:

Last edited by JDMLYFE on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By JDMLYFE
#292931 sorry for the pics being so big
By JDMLYFE
Civic_HatchSI wrote:I love teal!

me to!! im keeping it that colour for sure, new paint job next summer :wink:
By JDMLYFE
#292936 im from toronto,canada. so if anyone has amber corner lights and/or spoon style wing they want to sell me, let me know
By StillProdigy
#292950 Welcome to the forum. Nice Hatch props and what a great find. So what color are you going to go with for the body?
By JDMLYFE
StillProdigy wrote:Welcome to the forum. Nice Hatch props and what a great find. So what color are you going to go with for the body?

keeping it the same colour
By JDMLYFE
#293059 thanks. im liking this site so far, anyone willing to sell me a cluster with rpm guage for cheap? Lol. i need one in KM/H
By Flatland_EG
#293087 Those white hubcaps look surprisingly well, I'm usually not a fan of hubcaps either. 8) Love the color on that Audi as well, its different but I like it. :)