Post YOUR Hatchback here
By YoTsi
#320684 SICK RIDE! my bedroom has random car parts everywhere also xD my girl secretly loves it...not really xD keep up the awesome work LOVE the wheels :thumb:
By jadeydrag0117
YoTsi wrote:SICK RIDE! my bedroom has random car parts everywhere also xD my girl secretly loves it...not really xD keep up the awesome work LOVE the wheels :thumb:

haha cool, well its not really my bedroom, it was by i havent slept in it for years so its just for storage and clothes.
By YoTsi
#320689 haha well that always works. what do you have planned next for the hatch?
By jadeydrag0117
YoTsi wrote:haha well that always works. what do you have planned next for the hatch?

bringing it to the shop to get my right inner cv boot repair :thumbdown: :thumbdown: ...

but idk since no money for an engine im just looking at suspension upgrading and right now, like strut bars... + also slowly accessorizing upgrade + light upgrading...
By jadeydrag0117
#324025 my lip was shipped out, it arrived used! :? , so i painted it with duplicolor trim paint the other day, wiped it down a few times degreaser in between coats

By jadeydrag0117
#324027 fog lights arrived + installed

running wire

ran through bumper

got impatient had to try it out

worst part DONE! :thumb: :thumb:

had to cut it out with a skill saw, was a frigin BITCH! , i found a dremel in my garage the day b4 and found out later it was broken lol

By RedPanda
#324053 Looks really good! :thumb:
By Skillachie
#324071 Pure sex :woot:
By Punksz6
#324085 :thumb:
By jadeydrag0117
#324282 traded my track rs for some GSR blades , the blades were so dirty need to do work! i was told they were just polish on new tires(only two were :x), i thought they were just dirty then realized one of the tires were bald. the dude who got my track rs got a way with a good deal, i sorta got jipped :( oh well, time to get to work. =///,

Image :D

Started cleanin the grim, started with 220 grit, toook frign 4 hours for one, still on 220 grit

By gtstripes
#324288 reminds me of when i done mine, took 6.5hrs each wheel... well worth it!! but now i wat them gone, sitting them on front veranda waiting for someone to steal lol
By jadeydrag0117
gtstripes wrote:reminds me of when i done mine, took 6.5hrs each wheel... well worth it!! but now i wat them gone, sitting them on front veranda waiting for someone to steal lol
lol thanks