Post YOUR Hatchback here
By trackEG4
#299910 I have to admit that I dont know sh1t about wheels.... but its always the old skool wheels that catch my eye.....
Im quite lucky in so far as - I always have a car to run about in ( i buy and sell cars) so I can strip down a car and leave it in peices for weeks If I have to..... this happens quite often :D
By UK_Dave
#299984 Bottom end just gone in my civic, decided to break for parts if you want any drop me a text on 07778352088... selling everything! will put up a list and prices when ive made one :)
By trackEG4
#300038 :oops: :( 'kin hell buddy - that was short lived!!! sorry to hear about this.
might be the ideal time to take her off road and sort the paint and now the engine???
if you are definately breaking I could be interested in the rad?
PM me a price posted plz.
By UK_Dave
#300039 Very, too much wrong with her to sort, theres paint and engine and a map and a new widsreen then the electrics... yeah im just gunna break her and npz ill get a price on postage for you dude ud probs b lookin at a tenner or so postage i guess you gunna want the silicone hoses too dude?
By trackEG4
#300040 Damn... still looked sweet even with all that wrong :o
PM me a price for with and without the hoses.... still not decided on a colour scheme ..... or if Ill have one. :roll:
what you gna do next - guess you wont be getting a civic if ur sellin all this?
By UK_Dave
#300041 Ahh im skint atm lol so once a few thing sell well see ;) id eventually like another civic vut ive been out of work since jan so moneys not lookin so good, normally got two civic on the go, this one and a ek daily lol you got a phone number? I can give you a txt mate