Post YOUR Hatchback here
By UK_Dave
#299895 Cleaned the civic abit yesterday and took a few pics, havent done anything new to her yet but i got a few bits in the pipeline ;)

By trackEG4
#299900 Sweet lookin hatch , love the rims - what are they? look flush as f*** !!
Captiva blue always looks good , but Im with the majority on your tailgate - cf hood and boot FTW.... I think its the placement of the reg plate - reminds me of cheese monger body kitted cars ( which your car defo isnt ).
anyways - nice brief.
By UK_Dave
#299903 cheers mate :) i love my rims too helluva find, thier actually crimson-inc linea's proper 90's jdm really rare. from what ive found out theres only abut 6 of these floting around the planet! and these got the original nuts and centres, got the centres off atm trying to polish em up its taking forever lol. everyone says that about the boot but sorry im just not digging the cf t the mo lol i know what you mean with the plate but im shure ill figure something out, might get them to make a little recess for it when i finally get enough cash to get her in the paint shop lol
By trackEG4
#299906 Oh well I guess that Ill never find a set of them cheap :lol: ...
Are you gona sort the rear quarters when you paint it.... Id noticed a lil rust in your pics . Doesnt look like its set in too deep (yet) a few of my buddies built their own civics and didnt bother - just gave a quick brush of rust remedy , skim of filler and started laying paint - its now a year on and they are regretting not sorting them out properly.
Also.... bumper strip delete would look sick!!! and Im sure that it would go some way to stop water ingress in the rear q's and doors.
By UK_Dave
#299908 Yeah its full of rot unluckily :( lets the car down... i re
ally want to get it in the body shop get it totally smooth, whack the block out wire tuck it and smooth the bay aswell but a. Cant afford it atm and b. I need my car to use daily. And believe it or not i picked my wheels up dead cheap! They were rotten and i dint have a clue what they were at the time but i thought they look sick! Have you seen the caliber dubs? Thier pretty similar come in a 15x7 25 offset aswell look pretty similar to mine
By trackEG4
#299910 I have to admit that I dont know sh1t about wheels.... but its always the old skool wheels that catch my eye.....
Im quite lucky in so far as - I always have a car to run about in ( i buy and sell cars) so I can strip down a car and leave it in peices for weeks If I have to..... this happens quite often :D
By UK_Dave
#299984 Bottom end just gone in my civic, decided to break for parts if you want any drop me a text on 07778352088... selling everything! will put up a list and prices when ive made one :)
By trackEG4
#300038 :oops: :( 'kin hell buddy - that was short lived!!! sorry to hear about this.
might be the ideal time to take her off road and sort the paint and now the engine???
if you are definately breaking I could be interested in the rad?
PM me a price posted plz.
By UK_Dave
#300039 Very, too much wrong with her to sort, theres paint and engine and a map and a new widsreen then the electrics... yeah im just gunna break her and npz ill get a price on postage for you dude ud probs b lookin at a tenner or so postage i guess you gunna want the silicone hoses too dude?
By trackEG4
#300040 Damn... still looked sweet even with all that wrong :o
PM me a price for with and without the hoses.... still not decided on a colour scheme ..... or if Ill have one. :roll:
what you gna do next - guess you wont be getting a civic if ur sellin all this?
By UK_Dave
#300041 Ahh im skint atm lol so once a few thing sell well see ;) id eventually like another civic vut ive been out of work since jan so moneys not lookin so good, normally got two civic on the go, this one and a ek daily lol you got a phone number? I can give you a txt mate