Post YOUR Hatchback here
By EG Love
#313784 Heres a few more pics:

Also a quick shot of the rear sound deadening removed and some sanding prepping for paint

By EG Love
#314066 I hope to! :D I plan on ordering yonaka coilovers in a couple days on Friday. I was going to last Friday but fell just short of having enough..
By Punksz6
#314114 Nice Work! Looks Good :thumb:
By Civic_HatchSI
EG Love wrote:I hope to! :D I plan on ordering yonaka coilovers in a couple days on Friday. I was going to last Friday but fell just short of having enough..

There coils are pretty decent for the price, we had a set of our 99 si and they were very comparable to the ksport.
By EG Love
#314287 That's good to hear, I'm all for decent parts for good prices :P they are asking 900 on their site and on eBay but they were on for 500 so I had to jump on that!
By bigJOE671
EG Love wrote:I hope to! :D I plan on ordering yonaka coilovers in a couple days on Friday. I was going to last Friday but fell just short of having enough..

There's another coilover that can be had fro around $600
http://www.robearracing.com/pd-progress ... ntegra.cfm

I haven't ordered from them but all I heard about those coilovers were nothing but good reviews.
By SCREECHO
#314740 call up scott at hpt, best price on function and form coilovers.
I was about to order up a set from him, but then found my teins for dirt cheap.
looks good. had to check out your thread once I read a couple your posts. keep it up
By EG Love
#315056 The yonaka seem pretty good for shipping here in canada and I'm happy with all their specs, I was pretty set on them after researching around for a long time. My payment finally went through last saturday and they were shipped out from ontario yesterday :woot: I'm stoked to see my hatch slammed finally :D

Went to the drag strip last weekend and had a blast, it was my first time at one. My best run was a 15.06, I know I would have broken into the 14s if I had more practice!

I've got a few more updates for you guys. Before the races I put my new to me front tires on, nice and wide 205/50 15.. i'll try and make these long a while

Also painted my valve cover but it didnt come out as well as I wanted - I shouldnt have rushed

Changed my rear pads for the first time

Had a successful trip the junkyard, found a (rare?) black EG armrest and an si front lip better shape than the one on my car..

Took the headlight out for fun for my last run. My stereo flew onto my lap during launch though but still managed a 15.33

Wish I could have seen Civic_HatchSi put down a solid run but still was nice to talk with some friends and meet new people
By EG Love
#318854 Thanks! I lowered the car a few weeks ago, it was hell getting the rear coilovers on. Lots of torching and cutting, put new energy suspension poly bushings in the rear lcas and bolted it all together.. so glad i'm low now

pic of before i raised the back up half an inch
By Punksz6
#318860 Three Wheelin!! :thumb:
By Skillachie
#323894 Nice progress man :)