Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Eg6H2D
cjw_89 wrote:those seems fine too bad it wasnt a dual bend but then modification is needed. I have a red si hatch myself.

What mods would you need for a dual bend? I have a dual bend in my hatch now from BLOX and no mods were needed at all... :roll:
By e3mcgrath
#281142 marc212 - it wasn't too hard to make, just take your time and measure. this is the 2nd one i made because the first one came out wrong

eg6b20r - what are the benefits of the dual bend? the bearings are almost shot in this one and afraid of it breaking after researching more about it. so looking into alternatives
By Eg6H2D
e3mcgrath wrote:marc212 - it wasn't too hard to make, just take your time and measure. this is the 2nd one i made because the first one came out wrong

eg6b20r - what are the benefits of the dual bend? the bearings are almost shot in this one and afraid of it breaking after researching more about it. so looking into alternatives

Im not really sure. i think the dual bend sits just a bit lower then stock and single bend sits alot lower. im not really sure..
By blk92hb
#281173 nice hatch! :thumb: i love the plaid.

the benefits with the dual bend it put the shifter closer to you. it dont change the hight but with the ebay ones i dont know.
By dbrooks
#281226 Your hatch looks fresh. It's the perfect candidate for a build! :thumb:
By Ajax1989
#281234 nice start man!

looks clean! kep it up!
By e3mcgrath
#281519 thanks guys, it's def a fun car. guess i needed a change of pace cause it's got me working on my truck again too ha

start of a cargo cover
By cjw_89
EG6b20R wrote:
cjw_89 wrote:those seems fine too bad it wasnt a dual bend but then modification is needed. I have a red si hatch myself.

What mods would you need for a dual bend? I have a dual bend in my hatch now from BLOX and no mods were needed at all... :roll:

integra shifter where the bolt go's through on the bottom linkage are different widths. you can either grind down the dual bend to accomodate the civic shifter linkage,if you have bushing o ring type.But if its two bearings you can widen your shifter linkage to accomodate the integra shifter.
By cjw_89
cjw_89 wrote:
EG6b20R wrote:

integra shifter where the bolt go's through on the bottom linkage are different widths. you can either grind down the dual bend to accomodate the civic shifter linkage,if you have bushing o ring type.But if its two bearings you can widen your shifter linkage to accomodate the integra shifter.

http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=civic+shi ... 29,r:2,s:0
By e3mcgrath
#281944 got a lil more done to my hatch cover, just need to cover the front piece and pick up a hinge. trying to decide on a coilover, hope to buy them soon
By e3mcgrath
#283839 Image
got the hatch cover done and started working on a prelude console. also, leaning towards Form and Function Type 1 coilovers
By blueg
#283846 what year prelude is that out of ?
how well does it fit any cutting needed?

btw the hatch is looking super clean
By dbrooks
blueg wrote:what year prelude is that out of ?
how well does it fit any cutting needed?

btw the hatch is looking super clean

Check this out. It's a DIY for that mod.

http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=16335
By e3mcgrath
#283945 ^ what he said, there's a lil more to it than the how to lets on but still pretty easy.

'teg seats