Post YOUR Hatchback here
By rootbeer_eg
#288089 any updates??
find any center caps
By Ahkten
#288248 nope, no luck on the centre caps. ill probably end up ordering a set from Honda. :?

I did however buy red and clear tail lights! they look sooooo sexy. i cant wait to get them installed. ill post a pic of them in a few days
By Ahkten
#289050 So its been a few days, I've forgotten to mention that I bought a set of Acura EL front seats. I'm going for a bit of an Acura trend apparently. I've installed them and everything. I had to swap my EG rails on to them, which was a task in itself. Thanks to my dad for helping out on that one!

These seats just about match my rear seats PERFECTLY. :S lol talk about awesome. :thumb:

I've also bought my Clear and Red tail lights! No more burnt bulbs for me! :woot:
By 1ACarlos
#289214 Thanks for the update
By Ahkten
#289638 Finally got to uploading the "Update" pics.

Set of EL seats. These were a bit of a bitch to set up, but hey, they sit real nice and are SUPER comfy! Also a small shot of my speakers in my SI brackets. Looks like they came with the car!

Half Clear, Half Red tails. To replace my current OEM ones, as they let in water and burn out my bulbs!

Anyways! I'm in the middle of trying to grab a set of springs and struts. Hopefully it all works out!

Thanks,
Nick
Last edited by Ahkten on Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Ahkten
#289670 Thanks man! Yeah, i had to do a fair bit of searching, then my parts guy imported them in! lucky stuff imo.
By Ahkten
#304569 Iiiiiiimmmmmmm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkk!!!!!

My rims are on, my lights are on. Pics will be up tonight.
By dbrooks
#304652 :thumb:
By Ahkten
#304704 Okay, so I'm AWFUL at keeping promises. Atleast I have pics now!!!

So here's my car from the back. Cheeky little shocker pic ;) Also, TAILS! <3

This is the day I got them installed. The fitment is a little shitty..but Oh well, I like them anyways.

And of course, Last but not least. MY RIMS!

My car looks 100% better than before. I only changed the front tires so far. All I can afford :P Once i buy the other 2 tires, i'll be installing my Honda Centre Caps onto the rims.

Last pic is the most recent. As of 4 days ago actually. lol

Lemme know what you guys think!

Thanks,
Nick
By dbrooks
#304711 Looks good :thumb:
By couch_c
#304712 Are you on stock height?
By couch_c
Ahkten wrote:
couch_c wrote:Are you on stock height?

:( yes I am!! It's superrrrr shitty lol

It actually looks really nice imo. but can you do me a really big favor, and measure your height? I've been trying to find this answer for forever now. I wish they listed it on the manual =/
By Ahkten
couch_c wrote:
Ahkten wrote:
couch_c wrote:Are you on stock height?

:( yes I am!! It's superrrrr shitty lol

It actually looks really nice imo. but can you do me a really big favor, and measure your height? I've been trying to find this answer for forever now. I wish they listed it on the manual =/

Yeah no problem man. Do you want height from the bumper to the ground? or the space between the wheel wells?