Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Ahkten
#276732 Thanks man! All i gotta do now is figure out why this damn car burns so much oil.. :thumbdown:

That and maybe get some friggin rims..
By Ahkten
#277799 IM GETTING NEW TIRES NEXT FRIDAY :headbang: Finally getting out of those dinky old 13". I'll be posting pics as soon as theyre on! :thumb:
By Ahkten
#278533 NEW PICS WOOO HOOO!

SITTING ON SEXY STEELIES

ME AND THE OLD MAN

REAR SPEAKERS GOING INTO MY SI BRACKETS :hehe:

That's all for this week guys! I'll post an interior pic once I've installed my rear speakers :D
By Moez_cx
#278535 Do I smell family competition :twisted: this will be intresting hopefully u can fix or even swap ur engine so u can leave yur pops car (and pride in the dust :twisted: ) but it's comn along nice keep up the good work :thumb:
By Ahkten
Moez_cx wrote:Do I smell family competition :twisted: this will be intresting hopefully u can fix or even swap ur engine so u can leave yur pops car (and pride in the dust :twisted: ) but it's comn along nice keep up the good work :thumb:

haha, unfortunately, it'll take quite sometime before I'm able to swap out my old engine. He may be my old man, but he still has more money than me at any given time :P
By EG {FIVE-500}
#278566 what i would do is nick your dads wheels surely he cant say no he's ur dad. he shouldn't be lettin you roll on steeies any way thats a bad dad :lol: i vote he buys you blades :)
By Ahkten
EG {FIVE-500} wrote:what i would do is nick your dads wheels surely he cant say no he's ur dad. he shouldn't be lettin you roll on steeies any way thats a bad dad :lol: i vote he buys you blades :)

Lol, I've asked him several times to buy me real rims. Then he goes into "dad mode" and does this speech about life lessons and stuff :P :thumbdown:
By Ahkten
#283567 Hey guys! Been a while! I haven't done all that much to my car as of late. I recently just moved so things have been hectic. I'm going to be TASTEFULLY stickerbombing a piece of my interior much like Punksz6 has! I'm very excited.

Other than that, I put a set of hubcaps on to cover up the steelies and I had to get new brakes because my old ones warped. Neat stuff huh? Anyways, I'll be posting more as the weeks go on.

Things im working on buying:

Sub/Amp
Amber Corner lights
Tinting rear windows
Red and Clear Tails (my right light pools water)

Things im saving up for in the spring:
Bronze Rota Slipstreams
New clutch and flywheel
New driverside Fender
Painting my roof because of the faded/blistered clear coat

Thanks guys,
Nick
By Ahkten
#287168 Hey Guys! I have a few updates for you guys!

So I haven't been too active as of late; Holidays, work, moving, a whole lot of stuff is on my plate! So I managed to get a few things for my car over the past month!

JDM style amber corners! SO pretty

That's also my fave pic of my car. Looks mean! :twisted: She needs a wash though. Winter time salt and shit on the road FML.

Other than that, i'll be buying more and more slowly but surely!

Thanks,
Nick
Last edited by Ahkten on Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
By HungRealLow21
Ahkten wrote:Hey Guys! I have a few updates for you guys!

So I haven't been too active as of late; Holidays, work, moving, a whole lot of stuff is on my plate! So I managed to get a few things for my car over the past month!

JDM style amber corners! SO pretty

That's also my fave pic of my car. Looks mean! :twisted: She needs a wash though. Winter time salt and shit on the road FML.

I got these today! FOR ONLY $100 CDN! Plus, they're in MINT condition, no scuffs or anything. They just need some cleaning ;)

Other than that, i'll be buying more and more slowly but surely!

Thanks,
Nick

havent seen your thread in a while man looks like u made some good upgrades i had a ctr replica lip on my old coupe too they are the best ones in my opinion and the corners lol i was just thinking of posting u need to upgrade your corners then i jumped to page 3 lol and the rims man never seen those good choice a white powder coat would make em sparkle tho :hehe:
Last edited by HungRealLow21 on Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By dbrooks
#287173 Those wheels are sick! I'd love to get my hands on some of those :thumb:
By Ahkten
#287218 Thanks guys! I totally lucked out on finding these. The guy who sold them got them in a trade in at his car dealership. Since he doesn't have a car that runs on 4X100, he decided to let em go. and for DIRT cheap aswell. I don't think i would ever be able to get away with 100$ for all FOUR OEM rims. Maybe 100...Each? :thumb:
By Ahkten
#287330 Thanks! I'm trying to search for some Honda Centre caps for these..I dont want the Acura ones (of course) 8)