Post YOUR Hatchback here
By FG2_Andrew
oses21 wrote:i found a picture of when i first got my dx here it is what u guys think???

NO THREAD JACKING!

good pick up
By Ahkten
deadbeatEH2 wrote:
oses21 wrote:i found a picture of when i first got my dx here it is what u guys think???

NO THREAD JACKING!

good pick up

Good pick up to who? me or him? :lol:
By Ahkten
#271616 DEALERSHIP UPDATE:

So turns out all of my belts were cracked :shock: crazy shit. Hopefully they find nothing else bad. They're tapping my entire bank account out :P I still gotta buy school books! :roll:
By Wicked
So turns out all of my belts were cracked Shocked crazy shit. Hopefully they find nothing else bad. They're tapping my entire bank account out Razz I still gotta buy school books! Rolling Eyes

Dealerships and mechanic shops are known to do that :wink: I personally wouldn't trust either to tell me whats wrong with my car.
By Ahkten
#274561 Lol, I just bought a Type R replica lip yesterday! It looks mighty nice if i do say so myself. I'll post pics of what it looks like later tonight, It's not installed yet though. I just mounted it on the front to see what it'll look like before it's installed.

Also, I was wondering if any of you guys know what to do when your intermittent wipers only work "sometimes". They either work for a bit, and dont go back up, or the dont work at all. It's really annoying trying to drive with just a little bit of rain, and using full wiper power!
By 1ACarlos
#274882 Nice hatch. I like the rims
By Ahkten
#275684 So guys, i've come to a dilemma. Obviously, I can't stick with steelies forever...And I don't wanna venture out into paying a whole lot of money for super nice rims. So, i've come to a decision.

GSR Blades?

Meshies?

SIR rims?

Some input would be nice!! :D

EDIT: I've been leaning towards Blades myself, since I dont see them on EG's in my part of town atleast! I think it would make me stand out a bit :hehe:
By dbrooks
#275686 Get some blades! They look so good when you polish them out!
By Ahkten
Statutory Grape wrote:Any more pics

Not this week! I've been slacking a bit. I'm installing my lip this weekend! When I do i'll post right away! I have a temp pic of it just sitting on the car not installed, I can post that one? :D
By Ahkten
#276123 Hey guys! Here are a few new pics.

Quick little engine shot:

Type R (replica) lip BEFORE install:

Type R lip (replica) AFTER install (taken at night which is why it looks so bad!):

Anyways guys, I'm doing bit by bit as I go! I still need to set money aside for new tires and GSR blades! Yup, i've decided on GSR blades as my rim choice. Feedback is ALWAYS appriciated. Thanks!
By Punksz6
#276357 Looks Good! :thumb: