Post YOUR Hatchback here
By dbrooks
#285472 I'm pumped that you're wanting a JDM D15B. That's one of my favorite motors. It has some swag. Hahaha
By TrailerTrash
deadbeatEH2 wrote:

jdm d15b

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
By dbrooks
#285478 I just love the Santa hats :lol: :eekdance: :eekdance:
By familyEGuy23
#285480 Dope bro post pics! :thumb: and a d15b sounds awesome that sounds like my plans too but not sure yet I might sell my timing belt kit for a jdm d15b new not sure yet though :)
By FG2_Andrew
#285489 *** WOULD A MOD MIND CLEANING UP THESE POSTS???? ***
Last edited by FG2_Andrew on Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Apexracing
deadbeatEH2 wrote:i will be posting pictures once i get my mirrors, short shifter, and corners in! and i want to keep my hatch to "OEM" spec.. d series only!!!

i really want to build a ballsy, NA d15b. or maybe a reliable mini-me with my current block and d16z6 head. just because there are a few z6 heads on craigslist right now in great shape with papers for CHEAPPPPP. i just love how many guys go b series and think a single slam is junk and hock it off for next to nothing! :eekdance:

What short shifter are you going with? I've been thinking of getting a circuit hero extender and pairing it with a b&m. I already replaced my shifter bushings so it will be spring by the time i get to it.
By FG2_Andrew
#285521 I went with a single bend buddy club. Also have a dual bend skunk2. I'm gonna pick up the circuit hero extension for myself too..

Any suggestions on what knob? :)
By Apexracing
#285522 Well do you like round, semiround or the dildo knobs?
By FG2_Andrew
#285526 Round or semi
By Apexracing
#285527 You can try the fit sport knob
By dbrooks
Apexracing wrote:
deadbeatEH2 wrote:i will be posting pictures once i get my mirrors, short shifter, and corners in! and i want to keep my hatch to "OEM" spec.. d series only!!!

i really want to build a ballsy, NA d15b. or maybe a reliable mini-me with my current block and d16z6 head. just because there are a few z6 heads on craigslist right now in great shape with papers for CHEAPPPPP. i just love how many guys go b series and think a single slam is junk and hock it off for next to nothing! :eekdance:

What short shifter are you going with? I've been thinking of getting a circuit hero extender and pairing it with a b&m. I already replaced my shifter bushings so it will be spring by the time i get to it.

Extenders are sweet. I picked one up from a company in the UK. It just feels better overall when you shift. Its defintely a good pick up :thumb:
By FG2_Andrew
#285865 picked up some new stuff yesterday:

2 stanley headlights
2 cx fenders
gsr shifter + oem hatch knob
and p06 ecu

the parts pile continues :twisted:
By dbrooks
#285875 Niceeeeeeee :thumb:
By FG2_Andrew
#287251 *** WOULD A MOD MIND CLEANING UP THESE POSTS???? ***
Last edited by FG2_Andrew on Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
By FG2_Andrew
#288201 *** WOULD A MOD MIND CLEANING UP THESE POSTS???? ***
Last edited by FG2_Andrew on Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.