Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Punksz6
Wicked wrote:I forgot to tell you guys a while back when she moved into her new place. Theres some person or kid (because there's a bunch of kids) who took the charms off our cars. First my Angry bird went missing, then her mushroom..I couldn't find another mushroom so I got her a Yoshi and not to long after someone cut it off with scissors. Idk who it is though but someone has big balls. I'm thinking about setting up some bait to catch em in the act.

Flippin little kids!! You should. Or maybe Mark whatever you use with permanent marker and then if you see it.on some else's ride you can be like what the flip!!! That's my shit and be like it has a mark or my initials on there.....
By 1ACarlos
#307957 Nice hatch
By Punksz6
#317467 :thumb:
By Wicked
#317475 Supposed to be some of the best subs you can buy next to the w7's. In comparison to the kickers I cannot say but I've always thought kicker to be mid range while jl is more of the higher range speakers you can get. Both boxes have a sticker that say inside track rated #1 in performance, innovation, reliability for 2011. I don't know who inside track is but I know JL is good quality and speaks for itself..I have yet to put them in and test for myself as I'm using my back back up amp, terrible amp and I want to wait till I get a new box and a worthy amp so I am not disappointed on accident. I was thinking of hookin them up in my room until then >=D.
By Wicked
#317610 Picked these guys up today did 200 miles to get the JL Amp but only paid $100 for it :thumb:

Alpine was $125.

The subs above were $100 each, So I got a full JL System for 3Bills flat. I'm so happy :woot: Gotta give a shout out to the lord for hooking it up on this one. :pray:

By kylenjdm93
#324678 love the black wheels like a 2 dolla whore
By Wicked
#324789 You know when I first put them on I was really skeptical about them, the reason was I felt they were to big, but I got a lot of good comments for them...It wasn't until I got the front lip and the mudguards that everything fell into place and the car wrapped around the wheels imho better that I felt 100% about them..Thanks for the compliment :thumb:
By kedzior
#329535 lowering the car? Wheel spacers are in place?
By Wicked
#329561 not sure I understand your questions? Cars already lowered. No wheel spacers used/needed. If thats what your asking?
By kedzior
#329581 height of the car? :)
By Wicked
#329615 tbh I dont even know I know it looks low but its high enough to go over most speed bumps without angling, although I still do just to be sure. I know its legal limit depending on who's in the car xP
By kedzior
Wicked wrote:tbh I dont even know I know it looks low but its high enough to go over most speed bumps without angling, although I still do just to be sure. I know its legal limit depending on who's in the car xP

what I meant! :) Sory but I can not so good english :)

how much drop: front ...? / rear ...?
By kedzior
Wicked wrote:tbh I dont even know I know it looks low but its high enough to go over most speed bumps without angling, although I still do just to be sure. I know its legal limit depending on who's in the car xP

what I meant! :) Sory but I can not so good english :)

how much drop: front ...? / rear ...?