Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Wid
#274356 Got a few things today. Pretty excited about them, although they are just small things, they make a pretty big difference.

Anyways, today I got some Anodized red Tuner lugs, my speed sensor, and a new throwout bearing. Or "release bearing" as some people call it.

I'll post up a pic of the HX's with the lugs on them. They actually give the car a nicer look. Definitely love the new lugs.
Last edited by Wid on Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Wid
#274357 Just took a picture of my two babies together. 2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6r.

By 1ACarlos
#274877 Looks good
By Wid
#275228 Well I finally received the Stage 1 Bahnhof clutch. I'll let everyone know how it performs, as I could find no reviews on it. And the VC (valve cover) turned out SO DAMN good! I love how clean it looks, and I detailed the letters and the honda emblem. It looks so fresh now.

By Wid
#275385 P.S. I held the BAHNHOF throwout bearing in my hand, and spun the bearing, and didn't like how it clicked when it spun, so I ordered an exedy one. I have used one before, and they are MUCH smoother. I am pretty sure there would have been some vibration in the pedal have I used the BAHNHOF one. But I can tell you now, before I even put the clutch in, it's gonna be STIFF for a stage 1. Like stage 2 status. But hey, at least I'll have a decent clutch. Sorry for ranting and raving, but that's just my .02
By dbrooks
#275469 Nice progress, man! The more people from the NW I see on here make's me want to make a NW Honda Crew or something. :thumb:
By Wid
#275477 Yeah that would be really sick actually, have like a big meet somewhere like Seaside or something. Or Long beach, WA? That's kind of a middle point.
By dbrooks
#275502 That would be cool! There's a guy on here who goes by Chrono404 who's from up there and you should hit him up. He knows his stuff!
By OhShft!
#275539 i like your hatch
By Wid
#275563 Yeah I know him very well actually haha. We've been friends for a few years now, and I actually taught him how to ride his first street bike.
By dbrooks
#275614 Awesome. I think him and some buddies have came down to Portland for small meets and cruises. I'd be stoked on that! :thumb:
By Wid
#276028 So I finally got the motor completely assembled! Just have to bolt on the starter, and pick up an alternator belt from Autozone. Shift linkage should be here by tomorrow or late today. So I picked up an obd2 ls Valve Cover from a friend for really cheap today, needs to be repainted, but what do you guys think? Go with the new? Or with the old?

With the clutch installed.

OR

By Wid
#276321 Finally! The motor is in. Not completely street ready, but very close. I am excited with how close I am getting now. Here's a couple pix.