Post YOUR Hatchback here
By vtecpowerrr
#332685 Forgot to mention, I had the white parts on because I let someone drive my hatch, took the ditch, friend had some spare parts ! And between the first picture of the car, and the second one with my friend`s hatch in the picture, I had purchased an 8000k HID kit, 3000k HID fog lights, skunk2 lowering springs and a spoon spoiler !

Anyways more updates soon !
By vtecpowerrr
#332944 Thanks !

I`ve painted my rims Satin black, heres a pic before/after BTW 16x7.5 and 40 offset i think Image Image

I wasnt done painting them.. I had put two coats of paint and sanded them down again to give them another 2 coats

So anyways I should get my civic next friday, I decided to stick with milano red. Also today I was pretty happy, I had burnt an HID a while back and I thought it was just the bulb, wich were 11$ for two new ones ! But it was the ballast that screwed up :thumbdown:.

Fortunately, the GM dealer I work at had an old set so they gave me a Ballast !!!

Cant wait till friday ! Pictures are comming !
By Apexracing
#333047 You are not going to see anything with 8k hid’s. I had 6k and the visibility was not that great. 8 will be horrid. otherwise good progress!
By vtecpowerrr
#333054 I've had my 8k's for a year now, very, very satisfied with them ! I don't like the 6k's, since they are almost white, 8k is a nice blueish color I absolutely love them !
By Apexracing
vtecpowerrr wrote:I've had my 8k's for a year now, very, very satisfied with them ! I don't like the 6k's, since they are almost white, 8k is a nice blueish color I absolutely love them !

Idc what color my lights are. I want to see where the hell im going. Plus hid's in reflector housings will blind the hell out of oncoming drivers.
By vtecpowerrr
#333059 I agree with you ! I once bought some blue colored bulbs, imitation of HID`s... pure shit ! But I see really good with my 8k`s, way better than the stock halogen bulb`s that I had. My father has 4 8inch HID spot lights on his truck and they are 8k`s, i`ve never seen anything light up the road like they do it`s really amazing how bright they are !
By Apexracing
#333089 But technically speaking the higher the k rating you go the less visible light out put you get. Optimal on the spectrum is around 4500k.
By vtecpowerrr
#333095 Yes I know that, but I find that I see perfectly with my 8k`s and I wanted to go with blueish lights. So for me, 8k`s are great.
By vtecpowerrr
#335352 Finally back on the forum ! I got my car about 3 weeks ago from the body shop.. Took the guy 2 fuc**** months but trust me it is sweeeet :woot: ! I never got a chance yet to post pics, I will post some today so stay tuned !
By vtecpowerrr
#335359 I know the pictures are big, I dont know how to re-size them..ok here are some pictures :

when I first picked it up

Pretty sure this was the same day, or the day after.. Anyways I put all my stuff on her, mags, fog lights, amber corners, moldings, spoiler and skirts

Slammed!

SiR front lip !

TypeR rear !

Im currently planning on turboing a b18a1 soon, so more updates to come !!
By Punksz6
#335388 Looks great man :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
#335413 i saw the wheels and im like those are pretty :supergay:

but painted black on a red hatch they look really good :thumb: