Post YOUR Hatchback here
By vtecpowerrr
#261265 http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/84 ... 64uip.jpg/

Car is stock.. its a 1995.. got a d15b7 and i put a cold air intake
I want to put some 17"black mags on it and put some lips and a spoiler
next year gonna try to put a b18c in it
Last edited by vtecpowerrr on Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
By vtecpowerrr
solchild93 wrote::pedosmiley2:
hey whats pedo bear doing here ! XD
By solchild93
vtecpowerrr wrote:
solchild93 wrote::pedosmiley2:
hey whats pedo bear doing here ! XD

lol .. the link doesnt work. so i thought the pedo bear had something to do with it.
By 1ACarlos
#261375 Link does not work. Can you post a new one?
By dbrooks
JUICE wrote:why 17's? they look huge on a hatch

i second this...
By poorman type-r
#261440 Yeah the hatch i am getting has 17's in the back and they are WAY big. 15's are the best size IMO. Plus a set of 17" rims weigh a fucking ton compared to 14-15's.
By vtecpowerrr
#262929 link updated *****

~~ and i just finished painting my rims flat black.. and i also put a type-r front lip :D pic comming soon
By nvturbo
#263906 Looks nice. Better secure it with a properly installed alarm system and hidden kill switch if it doesn't have them already.
By vtecpowerrr
#276911 Got my rims painted gold , hood/lip painted red
not done painting yet im going to paint my mirrors and door handles as soon as i get more paint !

Hope you like :D
By Fada Blayne
#276918 gotta love progress :thumb:
By vtecpowerrr
#332684 OK, time to put this thread back to life, before I start here is a picture of the car when I first got it,

after two long years of enduring my rusty hatch, well, it wasn't rusty at first but driving it for only one winter ruined the shit out of my quarter panels, and also, I was driving my red hatch with a white hood, white bumper, both front fenders white and a white door... here`s a pic

It looked like shit !

So a while after that, my friend had some 17 inch rims that i wanted to try out, I am never putting 17 inch rims on my hatch again

So anyways, about 2 weeks ago, I finally brought my car to a body shop, I bought two brand new quarter panels so he is reparing all the rust. I took some pictures last week here`s what it looks like right now

Image Image

I`m going with the color Super Red, as soon as I get it out of the shop I will post pictures ! should look sweeet !

I`m also painting all my pillars and head liner black, I bought a new dash because some drunk guy punched it, it cracked

Also got new rims, 16 inch that I traded for some 14 inch ugly mags hahah ! But 16 is a bit big I find... But they will do until i get my gold BBS RS replica`s !

painting them Satin black for now !!

I will post more pictures tomorrow of the progress on painting my rims, this thread will be pretty active soo keep an eye on this !

If you took time to read all this, and if you will continue to follow my work, thank you very much your time is very appreciated !!