Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Gustavo
#260680 :thumb:
By dbrooks
#260693 nice!
By 92civic_vx
#260867 shes alive!!! :woot: loud as hell due to it being open header right now, gonna drive it to work and put on a new exhaust thinking 2 1/4 or 2 1/2" straight pipe to the muffler. not sure what to do yet. found i have a short in wiring, i have no marker lights, dash lights or licence plate lights. turn signals and dome light work tho :eh: :? any ideas where i should start?
By 92civic_vx
#266586 little update. finally got a set of black door panels for $18. also picked up A/C tensioner pully and nut, ecu cover and window crank for free. :woot: just bought the rear glass latch striker assembly for $25. should be here on wed or thurs. and picking up some black carpet next week. just need to find a l/r inside quarter panel trim for it now.
By 92civic_vx
#281400 i have not updated in awhile, finally got the l/r trim panel and i just put a brand new n1 knockoff catback on it ( $99 off ebay) and deleted the cat. also now my CEL is coming on intermitinly not sure if it is a code 1 or 10, if anyone can tell me i have a video of the code here

http://s874.photobucket.com/albums/ab30 ... nt=cel.mp4
By Honda4life
#281407 looks like a code 10. Fast flashes are 1 and slow flashes are 10. Looks like its a Code 10- Intake air temperature sensor
By 92civic_vx
#281419 that is what i was thinking too, i checked it out with a multimeter and my repair manual it tested fine. would a code 10 cause the car to start stumbling under WOT? when the light comes on it sounds like 2 step lol..
By 92civic_vx
#281452 Sensor tested fine. I bypassed the sensor to see it if would help, sadly it did not. It seems to be getting worse. I can barly drive it the way it is, anyone have any ideas what could be causing it to bog out like this. I can't find the problem and I am to the point I want to blow it up. :x
By 92civic_vx
#281465 bump. anyone have any ideas? i just want to get it running right.
By Gunni
#281475 thats an oxygen sensor ... code one.
By 92civic_vx
#281480 02 sensor tested fine aswell. a buddy of mine did some research for me and from what he came up with, it is my dizzy causing all the problems. :thumbdown: :?
By 92civic_vx
#281561 i put a new dizzy in it today, so far no signs of the problems :thumb: ... $142.67 later it has power again, it is no longer idling at 200 rpm and i dont have to walk to work :thumb: .. i also decided to install leds in my cluster and climate control (PITA to remove :x ) and installed the shift boot i made sunday night. will get pics of led swap and shift boot soon.
By 92civic_vx
#281716 got a pic of the led cluster swap. i am gonna re wrap my door panels tomorrow will get pics of that and the homemade shift boot i made as well.

Last edited by 92civic_vx on Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
By Punksz6
#281825 :thumb:
By FG2_Andrew
#281835 need bigger pictures homie! good luck on the build