Post YOUR Hatchback here
By EdwinBlack
#294058 Black wheels look much better

and the white dash and mid console :?

respray in the future?
By CraigMW
#294119 Thanks a lot for all the love ppl, and the suggestions! It is all appreciated.
I do plan on respraying the interior pieces black and redoing the wheels (blades) if I end up keeping it.

I need help getting it running if someone would like to throw out some tips or ideas... I replaced all of the main wiring recently but it does not want to start. I have power (lights and all) but when i turn the key to start it, I hear my fuel pump then it just does one "click" that is coming from the main fuse box that would normally be under the hood (in my case, it is in the dash where the air bag would be). Can anyone identify this problem or possibly point me in the right direction? Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks again guys!
By CraigMW
#296629 Well, I feel like I am much closer to having her running again but havent had the funds or time to mess with it like i want to but I am hoping to this weekend for sure.

I also picked some springs from a buddy of mine. Adjustable no-name sleeves for the front and Tein lowering springs for the rear (Dont hate, this is only temporary til I have the money to buy what i really want!). Had to get rid of the cut springs and found out that they were Eibach.... who would do that?? Anyways... Will post up some pics once I get it all on! :thumb:
By CraigMW
#297922 I now have her running again and plan on swapping out the rear springs at some point this week after work thanks to daylight savings! I will also be installing some new LCAs thanks to my brother in-law Rodney120985! :thumb: I will post pics as soon as this is complete.
By CraigMW
#298322 Today i got my rear struts back on and unfortunately had to leave the cut Eibach springs on instead of putting n the Teins. But i did get my LCAs on. Check it out!

:?
By CraigMW
#298325 Sorry ppl, i know this is totally off topic but i came across a pic of my old 00' Si on my Photobucket account and thought i would share. I miss the car but not the problems that i had with it.

By CraigMW
rodney120985 wrote:Look good should get some of it on the ground and tires on!! :thumb:

That will come tomorrow! I have to get my interior all put back in with the fresh coat of black, lower my front end a little and give it a bath! :thumb:
By CraigMW
#298418 I got my front lowered today but did not hate time to give her a bath. Anyways... here are a couple pictures that i took today. unfortunately i did not have time to really get any good ones and these were taken by my crackberry but... here goes!
By RL-521
#298810 clean :thumb: