Post YOUR Hatchback here
By EG_Ryder
#254103 I've been on here for awhile but am just now deciding that I should post some pics.

I have a 95 Dx with HKS type exhaust, no name header, and AEM short ram intake for now. I've decided that i should keep it relatively stock for the gas mileage while im still in college, but plan on eventually going H.

Other mods that are done:
Added oem tach to cluster
Armrest out of a 4 door
Ls Mesh wheels
Fog lights
OEM Front lip
OEM Full Mask
OEM Mudflaps
Camber Kit
Lowered on Dropzone 2.5 in front 2.25 in rear supposedly(have to switch the springs around because they were mislabeled when i got them.)
Got a cargo cover since it didnt have one when i bought it
And thats about it for now.

Sorry for the crappy pics.

These are the pics I took the first day I brought her home back in 09. Spent $3,000 on it with only 135,000 miles

Here it is getting the exhaust put on:

Here is after the Fogs:

Then got the wheels:

Left it at my buddy's work one day and asked him to make sure no one messed with it while i went to an auction with his brother and this happens:

You wouldn't believe how many people actually thought FedEx delivered it :lol:

Then after awhile i added the mudflaps, "lowered" it, camber kit, and added the front lip and full mask...this is how she sits today:

By Reptile
#254120 Nice one mate!I like the fogs im a bit suspicious with the full mask..i dont know if i like it or not its just something different...Ive seen bra which is "ok" but full mask...Anyway that Fedex joke was hilarious i hope i could get such a package :) keep it up
By EG_Ryder
Reptile wrote:Nice one mate!I like the fogs im a bit suspicious with the full mask..i dont know if i like it or not its just something different...Ive seen bra which is "ok" but full mask...Anyway that Fedex joke was hilarious i hope i could get such a package :) keep it up

Thanks man! Yeah i was a bit iffy with the mask as well at first but it grew on me after i realized that not many people had them and now im really glad i got it!
By bk_civiceg
#254674 Lookin' good! I've always liked how the ls meshies look on hatches. :thumb:
By EG_Ryder
bk_civiceg wrote:Lookin' good! I've always liked how the ls meshies look on hatches. :thumb:

Thanks! Yeah they were actually my first choice. I love how it flows with hatches.
By 1ACarlos
#255602 Nice coupe I do like the color very nice.
By EG_Ryder
jayEGR wrote:like tht navy blue i dnt think i seen a eg hach on here with tht excat same color nice :hehe:

Thanks, you really don't see many with this color anymore. I dont know why people don't like this stock blue more. I can't say the thought of painting it hasn't crossed my mind though.
By JimEg6
#256083 nice ride man looking good
By jayEGR
#256109 i would leave it with tht dark blue color with some white rims or paint the ls meshys white with a mean drop then were talkin :thumb: