Post YOUR Hatchback here
By ghskid06
#254825 Runs pretty good now. Still need a 4 wire 02 and a p28. Runs rich on acceleration with a 1 wire sensor.
By ghskid06
#254927 Driving it now. No vtec still.
By ghskid06
#254988 A couple random out and about pics

To do list:
new drivers door
new drivers fender
new hood
new front bumper
paint
lower
paint wheels
lip
new ecu
window tint
install a/c
find a better looking wing (taking advice, want one that extends out a little further)
different muffler
rear disk brakes
bigger front brakes
different oem seats, im not sure what kind id like yet.

^will edit as i progress/change plans
Last edited by ghskid06 on Fri May 13, 2011 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Punksz6
#254995 :thumb:
By 603 jdm
#255009 seibon duckbill ftw :thumb: haha if i had a hatch i'd get one. look on egay for the front bumper though. i found them brand new for 66 bucks and change with shipping.
By ghskid06
603 jdm wrote:seibon duckbill ftw :thumb: haha if i had a hatch i'd get one. look on egay for the front bumper though. i found them brand new for 66 bucks and change with shipping.

Im thinking about getting a carbon one but i was hoping for something similar that wasnt. I Already have the carbon tailgate and personally i dont want too much carbon in the back. Ive considered painting the carbon too. I know not many people do it here, but why not right. Weight reduction plus a cleaner look.
By 603 jdm
#255414 yeah i know what ya mean haha, i think they may have the duck bills but not in cf. i know it either wouldnt work or would prob look wierd if i did it but i was thinking bout custom fitting/modding a duckbill on my coupe back window kinda like the stock one but maybe a lil more aggressive?
By kapow
#255442 Has your fuel economy decreased since you don't have a 4 wire o2 sensor?
By ghskid06
kapow wrote:Has your fuel economy decreased since you don't have a 4 wire o2 sensor?

It seems to have hurt it a little. I would say its still getting about 35 mpg, 38 when im more gentle than usual. Its in the high rpms that it is really making a difference. There is afterfire sometimes when shifting (again at high rpms) which is unburnt fuel igniting in the exhaust.
By 603 jdm
#255473 so its a homemade flamethrower ? haha jp
By kapow
#255546 Ah true, I did a B swap and haven't done the o2 sensor yet, it's probably best to do it asap. Might burn piston rings or something?
By ghskid06
#255741 Lol. I don't know if any flames make it to the end or not. I doubt they do though its minor afterfire.

I'm not worried about it burning my rings. The engine is fine the exhaust is seeing the excess fuel.

And yeah I guess its 4 colors if you include the carbon fiber?

No updates yet. Waiting on time(it to finally stop raining everyday) and money.
By dbrooks
#256917 hey man! check with i 1A auto guys for that part. they're one of the site sponsers and they're super legit.

also, the hatch is looking good! i hate little gremlins though. i hope you get everything sorted out soon! :thumb: