Post YOUR Hatchback here
By RSuave
#252944 I am picking this car up in 2 days I am selling my del sol for the same price, so an even swap, my del sol is the one in the runnings for ride of the month, but I cannot resist the amazing hatch. Tell me what you think about it.

By Loki_95EG
#252951 That such a hard decision!! I love both, but that hatch is beautiful!! So much potential!
By RSuave
#252954 Yup, well my del sol is great with the B18A1 and gsr tranny, but my dream car is a civic eg, and this car has a B18B, the only thing I need to get for it is a duckbill :hehe:
By Loki_95EG
#252955 Well as corny as it may sound... I would follow the dream and pick up the Hatch!!!
By RSuave
#252957 sooo true nothing beats a Honda.
By RSuave
#252959 Yup that is the only thing I am weary about, because the last civic I had it had a bondoed body kit and they bondoed the moldings and it was cracking on the bondo really ugly stuff, so I sold it and I think he bondoed the sides as well, stupid so I will see how it holds up but eventually get those black moldings on the sides.
By Loki_95EG
#252976 I was looking at the picture again... and it looks like two different shades of yellow from the fender back! Like it has a spoon yellow front clip and a different color back half?? is it really like that or just the picture??
By RSuave
#252985 I go to look at it today, well obviously he painted it himself the car used to be red, but he probably applied the coats uneven or something. It is hard to find a civic without a dent or rust though with all the aftermarket parts for $3,000 which is what this car cost, so I am going for it and maybe paint it later on down the road.
By Loki_95EG
#253003 Thats whats up!! atleast you have a plan!! and thats what counts!
By Punksz6
#253010 :thumb:
By Gustavo
#253012 I pick the hatch! :thumb:
By hambone089
#253014 Hatch for sure, i dig the yellow! 8) 8)
By RSuave
#253135 Okay so the plan did not work the guy that said he was going to buy my car never did and the guy sold this car already, so this is a hard choice a guy wants to trade for a clean VW pushing 240 horses everything is great, but it is a VW I should just decline?
By Loki_95EG
#253154 I mean thats your choice on why you prefer in a car... I would stick with my Honda anyday over a vw lol! but thats just me!