Post YOUR Hatchback here
By fresh eh2*
#240056 Thanks for the comments guys i appriciate it.

ghskid06 wrote:looks really good. I want to try that stuff out but i dont know how durable it is. Im not light on my dd's

Test it out man. Its only $10 a can, its worth a try.
By dbrooks
#240809 Ahhhh Im in love. If you ever sold this on here, people would probably pay a ridiculous amount for it. :thumb: :thumb:
By fresh eh2*
#242966 ^^^ lol i wish man if that was the case id sell it....maybe lol

Updates!!
Sold my OEM USDM interior

New Lugs!

Random interior pic

Still working on dying my JDM interior.
before:
After:

Masking off access fabric:
By david10072
#242972 wow looking good. I like the interior of your car. How exactly does the steering hub go? If i want a locking one, do I need the hub, quick release and lock piece? All three? Thanks for the help
By dbrooks
#242973 That JDM interior is so sick! :thumb:

What kind of front seats are going to get, if you ever are changing them?
By fresh eh2*
#242991 ^^^ Im going to use my OEM front seats for now. Until I find some JDM eg6 seats.

david10072 wrote:wow looking good. I like the interior of your car. How exactly does the steering hub go? If i want a locking one, do I need the hub, quick release and lock piece? All three? Thanks for the help

Yes and a steering wheel of course lol. I got mine off weksos industries, check their website they usually have some deals on quick release packages.
By Eg6H2D
#242996 Nice!!! i would love the JDM interior but i wouldnt pay the price asked for it id get other stuff. lol..

sup with your driver side floor mat? lol..
By dbrooks
#242998 I'd pay the price for it! Ha Have you seen a pic of it installed?! It looks fresh as hell. I was looking at my options for JDM interior in my Sol today and couldnt find anything worth buying. You hatch guys are lucky!! :thumb:
By fresh eh2*
#242999 If you keep an eye out and have the cash ready you can find deals. I found this set in Lynn probably not too far from you lol. I paid half of what places sell this for lol. My car is pretty much built on crackhead deals lol.
By Eg6H2D
fresh eh2* wrote:If you keep an eye out and have the cash ready you can find deals. I found this set in Lynn probably not too far from you lol. I paid half of what places sell this for lol. My car is pretty much built on crackhead deals lol.

hahaha! Bargain shopper much!!! (^_^)

hahaha!
By stres732
#243917 Just read the whole thread, clean car man :thumb: really makes me miss my teal hatch :(
By Punksz6
#243931 Nice work man!! :)