Post YOUR Hatchback here
By fresh eh2*
teal_dx wrote:every time I see your car I miss my teal :thumb: I forgot how clean your car is!

why don't you put a mod list up so you can go for ROTM :wink:

Hmmm, i think im gonna try it.
By fresh eh2*
EG6b20R wrote:
fresh eh2* wrote:Whats up guys?

I still thionk it's sexy!! lucky finding that bra!! cool. I heard it was popping saturday night out there. were you there?.

You talking about the Flat Out Motorsports dyno day? If so thats where this pic was taken. I had a great time.
By Carfanatic
#235564 I want your bra! :thumb:
By rtegra92
#235592 Good stuff sir, Good stuff,

chrisscott wrote:i dont normally like the teal, but your car looks really sweet :thumb:

How can anyone not like teal? thems fightin words [smilie=boxing.gif]
By arturwwa
#235595 love rare oem goodies. keep pushing this way!
By EJ1-danny
#235602 did you get that interior from turbo options ????
By 1ACarlos
#235777 Definitely some nice Civics in there.
By fresh eh2*
#239505 Finished with the center console!

I ordered some SEM vinyl & plastic dye yesterday, Should be in today. Hopfully i can get some pieces of my EG6 interior dyed today :thumb:
By fresh eh2*
#239614 For the first time since mid-fall we had some decent weather here in New England. I took advantage of the warm temps and did some stuff I've been wanting to test out. As some of you guys that follow my thread have seen I purchased some eg6 interior. Unfortunatly its not black like my OEM interior, its a dark grey/charcoal color. After doing some research I noticed many ppl used to SEM products to color change or clean up their interiors. I picked up 2 cans of SEM Landau black color coat and tested the stuff out.

Step 1-Clean your part. I used degreaser, soap and water.
Step 2- dry your part.
Step 3-whip down your part with some paint thinner
Step 4-do 3-5 light coats. Don't over do it with heavy coats. Simple and quick dusting will do fine. On your last coat make sure you cover the entire part.

Here's what I used and some pics of the process.
The piece on the blue bucket had 2 light coats. The part on the other bucket is untouched.
5th and final coat
2nd coat
3rd
Final pruduct! Comparing it to my OEM parts (sorry for the bad pics it was getting dark)
This is some great stuff i recommend it to anyone who wants to clean up their interior or do a color change like I did.

Anyways once we got some more good weather I'm going to the rest of my interior.
By DREAMSPORTS
#239929 Nothing better then a Teal EG. Keep it up.
By ghskid06
#239932 looks really good. I want to try that stuff out but i dont know how durable it is. Im not light on my dd's