Post YOUR Hatchback here
By ghskid06
#250951 dang dude. dissapear for such a short time and come back with a full turbo. Nice job :thumb:

Hows it run?
By Loki_95EG
#250959 nice way to come back I say!
By Eg6H2D
#251055 Damn turbo in 8 days! what do you do for work?
:?
By GhettoBuiltBoy
#251065 I sit at home watch my 2 kids and the wife works lol. That gives me a chance to find Cheap used parts on a Local classifieds site. I only paid about $350 for everything, and I installed by myself lol.

Turbo kits are simple, People make them complicated. The way I see it is, One big ole Intake and a fancy header lol.
By Eg6H2D
GhettoBuiltBoy wrote:I sit at home watch my 2 kids and the wife works lol. That gives me a chance to find Cheap used parts on a Local classifieds site. I only paid about $350 for everything, and I installed by myself lol.

Turbo kits are simple, People make them complicated. The way I see it is, One big ole Intake and a fancy header lol.

:thumb:
By kapow
#251181 What ECU do you have for your turbo setup?
By 1ACarlos
#251182 Nice hatch
By foxgearshift
#251245 nice job bro :thumb:
what turbo and size u have in there ?
By GhettoBuiltBoy
foxgearshift wrote:nice job bro :thumb:
what turbo and size u have in there ?

I am currently running a hybrid T3/T4 ebay turbo nothing special. I want to make it a fast reliable Daily driver. Ebay turbos are great for Stock internal engines.
By GhettoBuiltBoy
#251265 ***UPDATE***

Well today i had some free time and the weather will be nice till tomorrow, so I took the opportunity to Buy a new donut gasket for my downpipe to the exhaust. Now its nice and quite and doesnt even sound or look turbo lol. I also got my wheels back on. I took some new snap shots with my cell phone.

Here are the Pictures!-