Post YOUR Hatchback here
By kamikaza
#248074 none! :D all of them are so ugly and my advice is don't put that crap on your car 8)
By Reptile
#248076 Ive seen a civic like mine with those angel eyes...it was just A-W-E-S-O-M-E really...i cant leave then lights i have one cause they were let in the sun and cold etc before i buy it so they are full of cracks and they fill with water so i might have electrical issues
By Robbys89
#248077 super clean hatch man :thumb:
By Reptile
#248082 Thanks Robby :)
By Reptile
#248203 Then tell me what to do with the lights? :cry: They are getting filled up with water any time i wash the car or when it rains...I might face some electrical issues and ppl told me to change it as fast as possible otherwise im gonna pay again and again for light bulbs,wires etc

Trying to find some JDM ones the ones that come with stock civic and they're selling em more expensive that the other Aftermarket ones
By kamikaza
#248229 go to junkyard, and you will probably find them cheap...you're from greece...what's your favorite team? :)
By Reptile
#248262 I went to junkyards dude all OVER athens really...when i find a civic (and by the way i found like 4-5 civics in over 20 junkyards i went to) i ask about some parts im interested in and the prices are like DOUBLE the prices on ebay or some other stores cause the guys that own the junkyards claim to be JDM parts original ones and they worth double the price of Aftermarket ones...Yes im from greece..I believe im the only one in my whole country that during this f*****ing economic crysis im spending money for my car..im not 20 years old yet,ill become 20 this summer.im telling this so you understand im a student and i work as a pizza boy :( salary is dam' low and i want everything i spent my money on for the car to be just perfect. The question about the team i support is that i used to be AEK FC but whole greek league is set up before it even begins..And now the government is trying to misdirect people's attention to football so they wont have any chances of doing something to change the whole problem..i really wish i could move away...i find thing on ebay parts for my car for like 30$ and the shipping payment is 130$ so...god why Greece is so freaking not-JDM :(
By kamikaza
#248265 tell me about it, i'm from serbia :D but you can find front lights (stanley) for 50 euros. try little harder, i believe you can find it...are you singed in greek honda club?
By Reptile
#248269 Nope.Greek honda club is good but it requires time so u join some road trips with the other members barely see my GF :S And where i live is like a f***ing ghetto and im keeping my honda hidden into the garage otherwise ill find it broken down to parts and sold throughout greece by next morning...I wanna find front lights,rear ones and fog lights for all these i need to spend 200-250 euros...but im questioning the quality of parts from here im even suspicious of buying stoles parts...
By b20_link
kamikaza wrote:tell me about it, i'm from serbia :D but you can find front lights (stanley) for 50 euros. try little harder, i believe you can find it...are you singed in greek honda club?

so tru
By Reptile
#249374 This is a gift from a friend of my brother who owns a 2007 type R...
Injen intake from his type R.He installed new one and he gave me this for free:

He is a mechanic and we discuss about the progress of my civic..Whatever i wanna change on my civic if he can do it he will do it for free and if he brings me some parts ill only pay a friendly price for the parts he is working for free only on my civic :) Thats nice cause he makes me stop thinking about part price+mechanic's payment= installed part :)This Monday he'll be working on my car a general check up + he will try to get that air intake on if it fits.Cheers :D
By Reptile
#249376 Also this monday if i get some time from work and university ill take my car for new set of tires :)Im going for Michelin Pilot,what u guys think of those?i heard nice words for em./Comment :thumb:
By Reptile
#250273 After almost a month and a half since i got my car i managed to get my tires changed :)
Picture of my old tires:
New set of tires :thumb:

Also while i was getting my tires changed i took some time to look for any signs of rust..thank god i didnt find any rust at all...

Ill get some paint to spray my brakes i think red color would be nice...
More coming soon exterior,mechanichal and interior changes...Hope u like it
By HAFIL0_EG
#250538 nice progress on the hatch champ, i run the same tyres on the rear. any luck with head lights and tail lights for your hatch? looks like you have plenty of tread left on your old tyres, lol i change mine when i see canvas :headbang: