Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Reptile
#246143 I found some time now to make this post about my ride :)

front view of it first day i got it:

It's guts :D

Another angle :

And the back of it:

That's some round and about photos...I did some interior works cause literaly nothing worked in there.Biological cleaning,new seat cover's,carpet,and now gathering some money for some audio etc :)
Hope you like it guys
Last edited by Reptile on Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By Rylan
#246215 Nice looking car, very clean. Love the color! :)
By Reptile
#246341 Thanks for the replies guys im trying to keep it clean as it is....Fresh eh2 ill get some pics from the interior and ill post it...i did some changes/fix ups from what it was cause it was some kind of wreck inside :S ill post soon[/quote]
By Reptile
#246362 After the request of some ppl here are some interior pictures of my civic :)

As you open the driver's door you see this:

My wheel and everything

A little touch of style and love from my sister :kewlpics:

My trunk which im trying to keep clean and empty(just med kit,fire extinguisher etc)

Back sits

Electrical mirrors,steering wheel cover so its not slippery ohhh and there's my shoe! 8)

And my gauge :

Wanted to mention that the car was a total wreck in the interior when i got it.So after an extensive cleaning,i bought everything(steering wheel cover,seat covers,floor mats etc) so they match the color of the car and its interior.All i need now is some audio(speakers etc) and im planning to change seats with some new leather ones plus a momo style steering wheel,handbrake and transmission stick also.I hope you like it guys cause this car is my dream car <3
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
By Reptile
#246363 Image

Here is my brothers civic 2010 type R and next to it my motorcycle :D
That motorcycle got me the money to buy my civic so it deserves some Credits :P
By dbrooks
#246479 Is your brothers type r pretty quick?!
By Reptile
#246534 Well kinda yes...it is :) 201hp its like the double of mine...it rocks..i just posted it so u see what was the thing that triggered my need to buy a civic :) i was always thinking high of civics and i was considering myself incapable of buying and taking care of one...but the EG is my dream car im working just to make it fast and beautiful...after my family is the most important thing in my life atm... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By OleFolk
#246554 Thats a crispy fresh eg you got there :thumb:
By Reptile
#246687 Thanks guys i feel nice that u like the work ive done...i changed everything including the carpet :) it was a wreck cigarette burns,coffee and generally many fluids and edible staff stacked into the interior on the carpet/floor mats/seats...but now 8)
By Reptile
#246728 Unfortunatelly its all grey with some parts black...at first i didnt like it cause i wanted all black or atleast all grey.But the grey and black combo of colors gave me the idea of making the whole interior with these 2 colors so everything i get for the interior is either black or grey or both...Trying not to get something TOO extravagant :) I really want your lip HAFIL0_EG cause im searching from local stores in Greece they sell it like 500euros :O and on the freaking Egay it cost around 30$ and the shipping tax for getting it to Greece is another 120$ LOL so its like im buying 4 lips :thumbdown: Anyway there are several junkyards around so i might find something...Soon coming new exhaust pipe handmade and air filter intake from civic type r 2008 pics coming soon Stay Tuned :thumb: