Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Jr_DSantos
#244804 Heyy from Toronto Canada :D This is my 92 Si Hatchy

Iv been a member to this site for a long time and finally desided to start a build thread of my own

This is my daily driver and first car that i bought last year right after getting my licence, and i completley love it.

This is the 1st day i got her

How she is now currently with a blown head gasket :(

Last edited by Jr_DSantos on Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:30 am, edited 29 times in total.
By Rylan
#244807 Welcome, Car looks solid dude
By Jr_DSantos
#244808 just a few things that have been done so far..
new paint and fixed some of rust

smoked ambered corners

ebay jdm fogs

C-Pillar bar

Spoon style spoiler

and lots of little things that iv forgotten about since i havnt been driveing her in a while because of winter :(

and a few things waiting to be installed

By Jr_DSantos
#244809 i plan on doing a mini me swap and posibly HOPEFULLY :pray: BOOST if work goes well durring this summer but for now im goint to swap my head for a D16y8 and wire in my vtec :D
By phatboycrxhf
#244872 love red hatches :thumb:
By Jr_DSantos
#244902 thanks everyone :D she still got a long way to go before i put her on the road, Suspention slamm, gotta put my rsx type s muffler on and get my del seats on, and the engine of course, should b ready middle of april

now i need some help desideing on what wheels to get iv been going back and forth changeing my mind soo many times, and now stuck between diamond racing wheels or Sportmax 501's :? what you you guys think
slammed with some camber for the rear.
By Vti93T
#244973 car is looking good! You'll eventually need to get new bushings for those lca's though..Blox is crap.
By EG6karen.
#245066 nice clean hatch! i love red hatches! what do you think about mudflaps and side markers?
By TNFBandit
#245067 nice hatch, very clean
By Jr_DSantos
EG6karen. wrote:nice clean hatch! i love red hatches! what do you think about mudflaps and side markers?

i am looking for a good pair of mudflaps here since my local dealer doesent sell them i have to buy localy :thumbdown: and i wanna put ek sideskirts on sometime later on, i also wanna get a Wink Mirror wich will be my next purchase :D