Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Vti93T
kapow wrote:Domokun!!

I got a free domokun sticker with my briefs today, where abouts on my civic should I out it? Hahahahajajajajaja

No one wants to see your boxers shane <3
By gtstripes
#257441 yeah must have blown, i only have low and high beams.

where did u get them boxers they r epic lmao

oh yeah and how much you want for your denjis
By kapow
gtstripes wrote:yeah must have blown, i only have low and high beams.

where did u get them boxers they r epic lmao

oh yeah and how much you want for your denjis

The lights that have blown in your headlights are a wedge style bulb. Only $2-3 or you could go to jaycar and get white LEDS

Haha domo boxers I got from Jay Jays. It was spare of the moment thing.

If your interested in those Denji lights, i'm selling them for $300 but I have to find out what shipping is. They're pretty much new, only used them for a week.
By dbrooks
#257467 civics rust in australia too?!

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!

hahahaha
By kapow
dbrooks wrote:civics rust in australia too?!

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!

hahahaha

Cars rarely rust in Australia. The white civic hasn't been washed for 2-3 years and started developing rust spots because of mud/dirt.
By gtstripes
#257553 thanx for the info bro :)

lol im guna get domo boxers now ha ha ha

and yeah i havent seen any rust on any civic iv seen, i dont have a spot of rust on my car so im pretty blessed ha ha
By kapow
#257806 Wiring update!

Whenever it comes to wiring, I always think twice. Not really my favorite thing. I made up a meter loom extending my 4 wire o2 sensor that I cut from my EK harness.

I've been running without an o2 sensor for 6 months now. Hopefully it doesn't do any damage.

I basically done my own research. If I fuck things up I can only blame myself. Most info I got was from honda-tech. I practically stared at this bit of paper for a week, double checking and making sure it was right.

I really wanted to wire in the o2 sensor on the shock towers in the engine bay for that OEM look but it's too difficult and hard to find info on. So I wired it directly to the ecu.

Also
- removed that rectangular plastic thing protecting the harness
- separated and zip tied the harness

Went from the Mugen ECU back to the factory EK P2T ECU with adapter

I did a cel code check and got no more codes for the o2 sensor. Only code I get is code 20 which is bad earth/battery? Apparently it's a common problem, a code which is hard to get rid of, not to worry apparently.

Before I use to get 350km from a full tank. Hopefully it will be more now that my engine is now running 100%
By Greasedmonkey
#257859 If you would have just asked, Im sure I could have told you where to pin them in to.
By kapow
#259078 Not much

Not a lot has been happening. Got a new CEL light for something. I couldn't be bothered to check

Car is showing more scratches and dents everyday

I'm getting 23.1MPG, 9.7L per 100kms which is crap in my opinion

Tempted to sell it, part it out and start over...
By HAFIL0_EG
#261976 hey champ, just wondering what cat are you running with your exhaust system? trying to source a high flow unit for the hatch that will suit the b-swap
By kapow
HAFIL0_EG wrote:hey champ, just wondering what cat are you running with your exhaust system? trying to source a high flow unit for the hatch that will suit the b-swap

At the moment just running the stock GLi cat, but when I get headers i'm going to get a 2.5" integra cat to match the headers. Your stock cat/exhaust will bolt up fine to the B16.

There's a 1-2hp gain with a high flow cat, but if your car is running a tiny bit rich it can burn out the insides of a high flow cat just don't gut the inside of your stock cat, you will lose power that way and it's illegal. Magnaflow, Xforce are good brands, even if you got one off another car like a V8 HSV and get a shop to flange it for you, that would work good!
By kapow
#262355 The $350 daily driver, white eg sedan!

Chillin out on a sunday eating chinese ^^

Hondata intake from an authorised dealer on ebay. 1-3hp gain!! Plus keeps intake temperatures down!

Washed/dyed and failed
By kapow
#262822 $2,971.49!!!!! I could buy another EG for that! But damn that interior is so rare

BTW I can get those front seats for $100 but they are grey and slightly ripped. Might do that actually
By HAFIL0_EG
kapow wrote:$2,971.49!!!!! I could buy another EG for that! But damn that interior is so rare

BTW I can get those front seats for $100 but they are grey and slightly ripped. Might do that actually

i kno its rude as price but factor in the eg6 rear conversion of the rear half of the hatch ie fold down pivot points are different to our hatches and gathers rear speaker set up. you get what you pay for no hassle in chasing down all the bits and pieces to do the conversion as well as retrimming etc