Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Rylan
#244400 Thanks dude, yeah he riced it out. I pulled out so many LED's from the interior it was sad lol

Any little crevasse had an LED in it. I like having lights under the dash to light the floor but not LED's scattered everywhere lol

Once I get the tires, and my suspension I will get some awesome quality shots for yas!
By Rylan
#244813 Picking up my EK center console tomorrow, and retrofitting it into my car.

I am re wrapping the armrest, and the door inserts tomorrow as well. Painting my new stock mirrors as well. Should be a productive day!

I will post pictures of what I get done tomorrow! :woot:
By Rylan
#244952 Just a test fit into my hatch to see what I have to cut and so on. It will do until I can track down an optional audio console.

Going to rebuild my distributor tomorrow hopefully, torque up my harmonic balancer bolt and re wrap my door inserts and arm rest in gay looking material.

By dbrooks
#244955 im super glad to see this unriced :) it is a nice car!
By Rylan
#245006 Haha thanks man, it looks 100% better than it did.
By Rylan
#245018 Going to prep my mirrors for paint, mask off the mirror it's self and paint them. Going to clear them too so they don't chip! Will post photos of the process and end result.
By Rylan
#245054 Picked up some Duplicolor gloss black automotive paint yesterday, and the clear to go with it...

Managed to paint my stock EG mirrors today. One was black, and one was faded red. I gave them a little scuffing with some fine sand paper, and then applied a coat or two of primer.

Once the primer was dry, I began my first coats of paint.

Then I cleared the living hell out of them! Here is a shot of both mirrors after clear! Check out the smooth shine I managed to get with just spray bombs!

I think they turned out amazing for painting these in my basement, with just a spray can of primer, black paint, and glossy clear coat! I took my time, and it paid off. I am very impressed..
What do you guys think?
By Rylan
#245091 I ripped apart my doors panels, and got rid of the dirty ass old fabric that was on there from the factory. I am a huge camoflauge fan, so I thought this fabric was suitable for me. Also did the arm rest as well. In the photos the inserts are just freely sitting in the door pannels.
What do you guys think of this??

By Rylan
#245111 Give it a shot man, It really brings some life back to your interior. I am in love with this camo I did. It may not be the "coolest" looking camo out there... but it's all I could find... Im more than happy with it!

Thanks man.
By Rylan
#245329 Door panel's are finished and have been re installed into the actual door skins. Look great to me lol.

Painted my EK center console black to match the dash and interior. Turned out very good. Still has the texture of the plastic!
By Rylan
#245440 Got a little present today for the car!

My amber corner lights, and my Function and Form T1's!

My stack of stuff waiting to be installed haha

By Rylan
#245452 The waiting for parts is what kills me haha

Here are a few shots of my newely painted EK center console / armrest. I tried to make it look half decent. The gray looked horrible, so I had to paint it. Used adhesion promotor, and krylon plastic paint. You can still see the OEM texture to the plastic.

Shot of my mirrors, still letting the paint cure so bugs dont chip it off. Nice and shiny.
By Rylan
#245456 I was bored, decided to pop the amber corners in. FINALLY I have corner markers again lol