Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Mr Rattles
#251574 looking good buddy
By Ecc0
#251728 If you go much darker I think it would look too dark maybe even black.

Plus once you get some clear coat on there it will bring out the colour and shine
By HAFIL0_EG
#251730 why not try midnight purple off of a GT-R Skyline its near black in colour and when the light catches the lines the purple shows up nicely
By chrisscott
#255650 not much of an update, but im getting my arches welded up this week, also may have a B16 coming which will be sent straight of to be rebuilt and a little head work(p&p,skim etc).

also going to have to be painted soon but im stuck between these two colours
By Punksz6
#255705 Diggin that Satin Black!
By chrono404
#255747 bewteen the two colors I would recommend the purple. as cool as satin black is it's super played out. Last thing you want when you just put tons of effort/money into paint is for it to look like every other eg on the streets.
By Punksz6
#255773 Whatever u choose will be cool! Its ur choice. :)
By Apexracing
#255801 whats wrong with the teal :?
By Apexracing
#255951 how about satin silver metallic?
By chrisscott
Apexracing wrote:how about satin silver metallic?

i have looked into satin grey colours, also looked at loads of other colours, ideally i want it nissan midnight purple, but coz im doing it myself, i dont want to spend out on expensive paint for it to still look shit.

so i narrowed it down to satin black or purple, thinking more towards the purple, coz you dont see many purple civics, whereas theres loads of black civics
By JimEg6
#256084 you got a pretty clean EG right there son !