Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Novaz
#229636 Hi guys been a member and reader here for awhile, but only just got round to writing my first post. This forum has been helpful in

so many ways from picking up ideas to techinal knowledge. I'll hopefully get round to writing a few more posts on projects

undertaken.

I've owned this car for the last 2 years and its been awesome. My first car was an eg4 lsi with the D15B2 engine which was

reliable not not very exciting to say the least. I bought the car and fixed it up for the road for the first 6 months and its become

one of those cars I will never sell.

JDM Civic EG6 SIR 2

Engine B16A
Standard Internals
AEM Induction Kit
4-1 Exhaust Manifold
Hond-R De-cat Pipe
Tanabe Medalion Exhaust
Performance HT Leads
Ngk Iridium Sparkplugs
Spoon Short Shifter
Exedy Lightweight Flywheel And Clutch

Suspension
BC Racing Coilovers
Skunk2 Pro Series Camber Kit Front
skunk2 Pro Series Camber Kit Rear
JSRacing Front Strut Brace
skunk2 Rear Strut Brace
Function7 LCAs
Function7 Lower Subframe Brace
ITR rear Anti-Roll Bar

Steering
ITR Steering Rack Swap

Wheels + Tyres
Buddy Club P1 Racing Wheels (summer)
Yokohama S306 Tyres Fitted
Enkei Racing Wheels (winter)
Cheap Tyre Fitted

Lights
JDM Foglights Fitted
HID Conversion Kit On Standard Headlights
LED Sidelights
Rear Fog Light In O/S Reversing Light

Interior
Black Interior With White Gauges
Leather 2006-7 Accord Seats On Modded Rails
Momo Italy Steering Wheel
Alpine Speakers Fitted Front and Rear
Sound Proofed Rear Interior(similar to dynamat)

Exterior
Spoon Style Front Lip
Carbon Fibre Spoon Style Spoiler
PasswordJDM Carbon Fibre Fog light Covers

Let me know what you guys think, I'm open to ideas and suggestions.

I found out some more pics

when i bought the car

After some work

Thanks for looking :D
Last edited by Novaz on Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By projectcivik
#229640 Super nice car bud, Loving the duck bill spoiler, i NEED 1 so bad.
By Chance
#229641 Dang you really have been a lurking member for a while! :P

Nice looking hatch! The buddy clubs look great!!!
By Novaz
projectcivik wrote:Super nice car bud, Loving the duck bill spoiler, i NEED 1 so bad.

pity i didnt know sooner, just threw the mugen style one away,would have been welcome to it. i see your from cambridge, im usually up that way. if ur car is like your dp i think i mite have seen it somewhere...
By Novaz
Chance wrote:Dang you really have been a lurking member for a while! :P

Nice looking hatch! The buddy clubs look great!!!

thanks very much. yeah im spent too much time lurking xD.
the wheels look good when their clean, but its a pain
By projectcivik
#229646 Yea it does, its been off the road for the last month while im fitting some coilovers and doing some other bits.
DAM, iv been after 1 for ages just dont wanna carbon 1.
If you got anything else4sale let us no.
Where abouts you from anyway Bud??
By Novaz
projectcivik wrote:Yea it does, its been off the road for the last month while im fitting some coilovers and doing some other bits.
DAM, iv been after 1 for ages just dont wanna carbon 1.
If you got anything else4sale let us no.
Where abouts you from anyway Bud??

I'm from Oxford but my gf lives near Newmarket, should be moving up there soon anyway. If I get anything else for sale I ll pm you. The company I got them from is hond-r , think they are about £70 for the plastic ones, if that helps. Maz the owner is a real helpful guy too
By projectcivik
#229648 Ite cheers bud.
Yea im about 10mins frm Newmarket.
By Carfanatic
#229659 Looking good! Drop it some more, haha 8)
By Gustavo
#229661 Nice lookin hatch. :thumb:
By Novaz
#230697 Thanks for the input guys. I plan to take some money pics soon and also to do some how-to posts too. Hopefully some more work done and new parts added.
By Ecc0
#230714 Well I guess this is welcome to the site give or take the 2 years you've been hiding lol.

Good to see some more UK members becoming active, loving the hatch too looks stunning.

I've used Hond-R loads in the past their a good company to use Maz and Russ know their Honda's like no mans business.

Do you ever come up for the Civic Life meets at South Mimms???
By Novaz
Ecc0 wrote:Well I guess this is welcome to the site give or take the 2 years you've been hiding lol.

Good to see some more UK members becoming active, loving the hatch too looks stunning.

I've used Hond-R loads in the past their a good company to use Maz and Russ know their Honda's like no mans business.

Thanks very much, it's gonna need some work after winter after all this road salt.
Yeah I use hond- r alot, real helpful guys with amazing knowledge. I havent got round to going to civic meets, I'm usually at jap fest etc. Where can I get info on civic meets anyway?
By EJ1-danny
#230999 nasty EG6 !!! so clean i want some bronze glass on my hatch ! :lol:
By Ecc0
Novaz wrote:
Ecc0 wrote:Well I guess this is welcome to the site give or take the 2 years you've been hiding lol.

Thanks very much, it's gonna need some work after winter after all this road salt.
Yeah I use hond- r alot, real helpful guys with amazing knowledge. I havent got round to going to civic meets, I'm usually at jap fest etc. Where can I get info on civic meets anyway?

Best place is probably CivicLife.Net or keep an eye on the UK section on here as most uk members put the word out about the meet dates before hand.

It's been a while since I've been as I've been building my car for way too long, but used to be the first sunday of every month at South Mimms, then 2nd Sunday at Blue Water, and every sat night at Southend, Basildon and Lakeside road races.

Plus then for me locally every thurs night at a place called the Big Pub but is a bit of a drive for you for a mid week meet.