Post YOUR Hatchback here
By kapow
Cl9junky wrote:Yes it is. It fun driving up the hill to get there too. :thumb:

I've been there! Apparently it's in the movie "avatar the last airbender", Reading is a nice place though, hope to go there again
By Cl9junky
#297248 [/quote] I've been there! Apparently it's in the movie "avatar the last airbender", Reading is a nice place though, hope to go there again[/quote]

The surrounding areas are nice and some good roads to go cruising. But the city it self am not a fan of. Theft here is crazy too. I never leave my hatch alone.
By Cl9junky
#300858 Took this pick while enjoying some time with my Honda's.

I got this in the mail today. At first I bought a power rev racing brand thermal gasket but the guy dicked me a round for about a month so i canceled the order and went with an Golden Eagle thermal gasket. I went threw a different seller for the 70mm throttle body gasket though waiting on that now.
By 1ACarlos
#300920 Nice toys
By EG Love
#300973 i like the stickers 8)

that looks like the perfect mix on honda toys, me want.. :D
By Cl9junky
#302531 So i wasnt going to get fogs for my hatch but my friend had these up for sale brand new for 20 bucks so i jumped on it. There not Stanley but hey for 20 bucks i dont really care. Not sure if i will install them anytime soon.

Got a c piller bar :)

And finally got in my 70mm throttlebody gasket. So now i can install my new intake manifold setup.
By kapow
#302699 Nice clean set up! Is that like Toyota Yaris grey?
By Cl9junky
#303140 No it a stock CX grey but I dont think the paimter mixed the paint a little off so it a little darker.

A little up date on the maifold setup. I had to get a throttle postion senser and a little other things like throttle bracket and fittings have backed me up. Shoud be done this weekend :thumb:
By Cl9junky
#303446 So a few more problems have come up. I had to order Type R throttle cable and the fitting for vacuum lines are wrong not happy about that BBK failed me on this one i have to run around and get the proper fittings. I would be done but work, the house and having to order new parts and i only been working on the car an hour at a time so its taking me forever.

I got the manifold put together then i seen that the FPR would not bolt on because it hits the manifold due to no clearance.
So i had to get this
This is how she sits right now. Waiting on a few more parts
By dbrooks
#303451 thats a pretty IM :thumb: