Post YOUR Hatchback here
By chnzgoofball
#228222 nice hatch
By matt is (eg6)
Gustavo wrote:
matt is (eg6) wrote:i might post some tomorrow but im gonna be busting my ass to get the motor back together

Take ur time n don't rush. Don't screw something up just because u were in a hurry.

hey man i went to school with someone in your class
By Gustavo
matt is (eg6) wrote:
Gustavo wrote:
matt is (eg6) wrote:i might post some tomorrow but im gonna be busting my ass to get the motor back together

Take ur time n don't rush. Don't screw something up just because u were in a hurry.

hey man i went to school with someone in your class

Who? U talking about Blake?
By matt is (eg6)
#228812 yeah that retarded mother fucker lol and craig lol craig was the homie though but blake is dumber than a box of rocks
By Cl9junky
#228813 Loving the stance very nice hatch.
By Gustavo
matt is (eg6) wrote:yeah that retarded mother fucker lol and craig lol craig was the homie though but blake is dumber than a box of rocks

Blake is a dumbass I hate that kid. Always bummin rides off of me riding in my hatch but i kicked his ass out after i almost got sent 2 jail cause of him. He smoked pot 1 morning n i gave him a ride after n i didnt know he did, N after school me n my girl went 2 Stillwater 2 visit her sister n i get pulled over in Yale, OK n the cop ran the drug dog around the car n caught his scent on the passenger seat. So i get searched n shit n i told the cop everything n he finally let me go. So i went off on his ass the next time we had class n told him when he wants a ride he needs 2 drive his own piece of shit Malibu from now on. But Craig is a homie he's cool.
By matt is (eg6)
#228863 blakes a idoit me and a couple people almost beat his ass at school lol.. i tried to fight him in a booth one day i was still wearing my paint suit and nitrile glove haha.. and craig lol at first i thought he was gonna be wierd because all the tats and stuff but he turned out to be a really good friend of mine he is a good guy and would take the shirt off his back if someone needed help
By matt is (eg6)
#228864 i was 17 last year in school and some 25 year old tried to choke me out and craig went off and threatend to kill him lol
By Gustavo
matt is (eg6) wrote:blakes a idoit me and a couple people almost beat his ass at school lol.. i tried to fight him in a booth one day i was still wearing my paint suit and nitrile glove haha.. and craig lol at first i thought he was gonna be wierd because all the tats and stuff but he turned out to be a really good friend of mine he is a good guy and would take the shirt off his back if someone needed help

:lol: Blake is horrible at painting. N yeah Craig is a true home boy.
By Gustavo
matt is (eg6) wrote:i was 17 last year in school and some 25 year old tried to choke me out and craig went off and threatend to kill him lol

:lol:
By matt is (eg6)
#228930 go alot of stuff done still need to put the oil pan on and clutch and fly wheel on then drop that bish in
By matt is (eg6)
#251817 since i last got on i have done alot of stuff the car has been running since christmas eve 2010 i love it and daily it everywhere... just went to IFO last weekend i will post pics soon
By Gustavo
#263101 :thumb: