Post YOUR Hatchback here
By matt is (eg6)
#227208 Ok im matt from meeker/shawnee oklahoma probably cant even find it on a map town of less than 1000 people. I drive a 93 dx hatch with a poormans type R.. the car used to have ctr pistons and ran 12's all motor but it was 12:7 comp and i had to run 110 octane, so i swapped with ITR pistons and made up for the lost power and some :hehe: with spray.. should be good for close to 240whp havent been on dyno yet but will post up details after i findout...

here goes the details :woot:

ENGINE: B18C1 with ported and polished B16A2 head, ITR cams, ITR pistons, polished and balanced ITR crank, ARP head studs and rod bolts, 50 shot of squeeze NOS brand, chipped p28 on crome (soon to be hondata), 4k 2 step with cel shift light, injen short ram, AEM tru time cam gears

EXHUAST: RMF narrow B header, 5zigen catback

DRIVETRAIN: jdm b16b (ctr) tranny with OEM lsd, ACT stage 3 clutch im not sure on weight of flywheel but its ACT also, Edelbrock dual bend shifter..

EXTERIOR : Enkie RPF1's black with red logo, BYS carbon fiber spoiler (only one in OKLAHOMA), fresh black paint inside and out, DOHC vtec sticker OEM not cheap ebay, JDM stanley clear corners real not ebay, Password:JDM yellow fogs, honda primo windsheild banner, OEM mud guards, JDM slim side moldings, Password:JDM side markers, 6K HIDS (lexas projectors not installed yet), Password:JDM licence plate frame, Password:JDM purple fender washers, OEM antenna block off plate

SUSPENSION: Function and form type 2 coilovers, OEM 99 si upper strut bar

INTERIOR: JDM sir cluster, audio console, JDM clock, NRG hub, NRG quick release, and NARDI deep corn red stitch wheel, EK steering column with tilt, OEM ITR floor mats, TAKATA 4 points, dynamat behind the door panels, kenwood exelon components with built in tweeters, alpine head unit, GSR shift knob, all black pleather cx door panels, JDM fog light button, gutted interior from the front seats back it has carpet door panels and dash, no rear plastics or interior no headliner or A pillar plastics.. oh yeah and my 2010 senior tassell and squash air freshiner lol..

the red hatch in the pics was mine also but i sold it a few weeks ago

dont try and copy my shit either lol

and one of my old hatch
Last edited by matt is (eg6) on Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Gustavo
#227230 Nice hatch. Love the BYS carbon fiber spoiler :thumb: N how far away is Shawnee from Okmulgee, OK?
By matt is (eg6)
#227240 thank you guys ill post more pics of it in a few minutes i have a motor pic and i will get some up of the interior soon.. shawnee is about 56 miles from okmulgee
By matt is (eg6)
#227242 i love the bys too plus im the only one in the whole state that has one right now so gotta love that
By Gustavo
matt is (eg6) wrote:thank you guys ill post more pics of it in a few minutes i have a motor pic and i will get some up of the interior soon.. shawnee is about 56 miles from okmulgee

How's the Honda scene down there? It's not that big in Okmulgee i mean there r Honda's but they're all riced out. I actually live in Fort Gibson but me n my girl stay in Okmulgee cause we attend college at OSUIT.
By matt is (eg6)
#227245 i almost went to school there what are you taking? pro tech? i was gonna take collion or pro tech but decided not to.. the honda scene in the shawnee area is me and like 4 other people that have real hondas the rest are riced out until we go to okc on saturday nights then the honda scene is really good there we have a huge group that races every weekend... you should hit up ok-speed.com its a really good site for local stuff my sn on there is matt
By Ajax1989
#227256 damn lookin fresh :thumb:
By Gustavo
matt is (eg6) wrote:i almost went to school there what are you taking? pro tech? i was gonna take collion or pro tech but decided not to.. the honda scene in the shawnee area is me and like 4 other people that have real hondas the rest are riced out until we go to okc on saturday nights then the honda scene is really good there we have a huge group that races every weekend... you should hit up ok-speed.com its a really good site for local stuff my sn on there is matt

Yeah im taking Auto body collision repair n refinishing. There r a few Honda's that r not riced but they're stock or the people r not into the performance n stuff. Just me n my friend n he has a 90 crx turbo'd Jdm b16a. N u also need 2 come hit up Muskogee wit ur friends n come take a cruise n race wit us.
By hawkabeem
#227523 matt we need to kickit bro and ya ur the only one for now with the bys lol u know im getting the carbon kevlar for mine. did u come out this weekend i didnt get to. and if u know anyone i got gsr rods and pistons for sale.and the build sound really good it should run nice r u going to do a wire tuck.
By Gustavo
hawkabeem wrote:matt we need to kickit bro and ya ur the only one for now with the bys lol u know im getting the carbon kevlar for mine. did u come out this weekend i didnt get to. and if u know anyone i got gsr rods and pistons for sale.and the build sound really good it should run nice r u going to do a wire tuck.

How much 4 the gsr rods n pistons?
By matt is (eg6)
#227587 ill text him and ask for you... yeah i took collision at gordon cooper in shawnee i have been to y'alls class several times and know the instructors it looks like a really good class... i was thinking of pro tech before because when i went the had a ek hatch in that class with skunk2 exhuast and suspension
By speedracer1094
#227647 what size tires you running on those enkies? they look good! :thumb: :thumb: