Post YOUR Hatchback here
By lsvbeghatch
#225662 pics of my eg hatch 93 cx model si rear interior mint blue with grey including cargo cover blue confetti gsr seats mint aftermarket sunroof sealed shut leaked a little prev owners doing not mine
drivetrain:
98 b18b1
s80 trans
header msd blaster coil intake for the aftermarket area
all stock other wise
gonna start a complete rebuild as i got the car this way and my motto is built not bought so keeping with this i must molest the hell out of this car to turn it to my styling
first off is a new gsr compliments of my buddy he wants to boost an ls i wanna build ls vtec eventually so we have decided to trade will post pics as i get the new parts.
but here is my car as it was when i got it ill add more when i get the snow off my car to take pics of it.
Imageno bra anymore it ripped... good junkyard find though
Image koseis are gone as well...
Imagenot too shabby smacked a few b16s with it lol
Image day before i traded the ls for a jdm d15b... not too smart considering there happened to be mass issues with the jdm motor so needless to say with a lil threatening and some wasted drive time i have the ls back in my car lol
Image not too bad for a lawn and garden lip lol gone now as well im not that into putting lowes material on my cars lol

Image ls out of the car awaiting the new d series heart(waste of time)
Imagejdm d15b obx intake dc headers aem tru time cam gear not to bad or so i thought
Image thats the last pic i have on the comp for now many more to come
im going with gsr boost for now as i build my ls bottom end and have it prepped for ls vtec boost so its gonna be a fun toy for sure
future ideas/wish list:
paint? no color hit me yet
wheels: falken hanabis or a nice set of volks
suspension:omni power full adjustable with neuspeed springs
stabalizers:traction bars front with upper strut bar, rear lower tie bar along with upper and a nice roll cage
engine bay: skin tone paint after full shave and wire tuck along with self hand drwan tattoo designs cleared after drawing def 1off no one will have my engine bay for sure!!
anything else that comes to mind ill post as i get it or decide it.
any input is more than welcome leave the argumentative statements for the track i wont put down what you do or want to do dont do it to me.. criticism welcome if constructive or im being an idiot about something lol
let me know what you think[/img]
By lsvbeghatch
#225672 well lol funny story my kids decided it was a cool thing to pull on one day and it wasnt the best in the first place and it just ripped lol. yeah the valve cover is gonna be either the same color as on this Ls or im gonnna custom something on it lol been thinking about a heart with a few valves pokin through it... good thing about being a tattoo artist i can pretty much do what i want lol :woot:
By lsvbeghatch
#225775 The lawn and garden lip is def a lancaster ohio thing for sure lol
By lsvbeghatch
#231620 will post new pics soooon puttin turbo kit on gettin it tuned and painting it very very soon beeen a long month lol