Post YOUR Hatchback here
By pandapoo4u
pandapoo4u wrote:so someone wants to trade all my motors for a kseries motor... i'm looking at the motor in the morning

people i swear he wanted 1500 on top of my motors to trade wtf...

oh well still working on the body pulled the mirrors off the wiggle like crazy and i am going to try and fix and paint them they are going red too
By pandapoo4u
#228132 so close... so close to getting her started its payday i bought a new dizzy and its firing but the fuel is old... so it wont kick over quiet yet wish me luck i should have it running tonight
By dbrooks
#228134 let us know how it goes! :thumb:
By pandapoo4u
#228136 its just a d15b8 but to get it running is exciting... my wife has the working car and is grocery shopping so i have to wait till she gets back to get gas
By pandapoo4u
#228183 its alive... minus the fact that i need to re seat my axles my fault should have done that first...

no new pictures...

just the crazy shot of crap that came out of the headers... the line is longer than the car... and i didn't get above 3500rpm...
By pandapoo4u
#228936 bought a head gasket set for my d15b8 money became an issue and i need the car done asap so again change of plans does anyone have torque specs or any guides on the rebuild ?
By ghskid06
#229959 sorry its going so poorly, i think the specs are the same as the b7 or any other non vtec d15/d16. I know the head bolts are 47 lbs atleast, which are the same. Id recomend getting a cx manual. Make sure you do the two step torque down on the head bolts, i think its like 18 center out and then 47 center out.
By pandapoo4u
#230292 thanks man i picked up the haynes manual for it and got everything just have to break it down and get it milled then put it back together..

but time and money

im doing side jobs all the time to get it fixed though hopefully it will be running soon
By pandapoo4u
#230631 ok so big dilemma on paint my wife wants the car white and i like but its already red and changing to a white is going to be hard... so i told her i would half it lol and she agreed so front/top half red back/bottom half white... if anyone likes to photoshop i would like to see what it might look like... or if anyone has any better ideas
By pandapoo4u
#230846 ok so here it goes a teaser with my paint remeber its still a work in progress but its moving along

i have the roof left to paint in the red
and i have to tape off and start the white...
slowly but surely...

had to start with the muff shot...

By LaosToaster
#230874 nice flat tire, cheap way to have that slammed look huh?lol
had 2 flats on mine when i bought my car. but damn the paint is looking nice. i dont see any orange peel anywhere on ur red paint. keep up the good work. :thumb:
By pandapoo4u
#230879 thanks man... i obviously dont drive the so a flat is not a big deal at the moment it is lowered i have no idea what its lowered with... off brand coilovers... i guess... they are pink... i got the red done im waiting on it to dry before i brown bag it and start in on the white...
then i will start scraping the overspray off the windows... was too lazy to tape them off