Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Apexracing
#222818 sorry man, get your self some long needle nose pliers and pull the boots and connector off.
By pandapoo4u
#222829 it took some time but i got it out with a coat hanger replaced the dizzy cap rotor plugs and wires all new but still wont start pulled the plugs 3 are dry and one is wet so im going to replace the injectors i have a spare set and see where that go's

I have 3 b18a1 blocks, One has a spun bearing (checked the crank and it's fine.) One has pistons that are good, One has pistons that had a valve dropped into a cylinder so they're trash and one has no pistons , 2 b18a1 heads, all are good, a b16 vtec head a water pump for the b18 block couple 1st gen intake manifolds, after market headers ( not sure the brand)

and a bunch of other crap thank god for craigslist just pick all that up for 200...

the guy was wondering why his b18c5 head would not go on his b18a1 block...
By pandapoo4u
#223744 started body work today but no pictures got caught up in the work...
i pulled the front bumper and the lip kit off the eg painted the lip red and got the bumper primed
im using a white undercoat with the red it looks amazing

i also pulled the turbo, blow off valve, exhaust, inter-cooler, and injectors off the laser today...
there was no play in the turbo at all its a TD05H its both oil and water cooled its a lot bigger than it looked on the car but its still small...

By pandapoo4u
#223791 more work... progress is awesome

pulled the head lights apart and painted them now to put them back together once the paint dries more just set them in place to get an idea of what they will look like

and my son took this picture...

By ghskid06
#223792 looking good. Wish i could finish the bodywork on my car but winter is on its way :thumbdown: Looking forward to seeing your finished paint. The headlights look awesome too. If my car wasnt black, like my headlights, i would do that too. :D
By pandapoo4u
ghskid06 wrote:looking good. Wish i could finish the bodywork on my car but winter is on its way :thumbdown: Looking forward to seeing your finished paint. The headlights look awesome too. If my car wasnt black, like my headlights, i would do that too. :D

thanks man yeah its cold here and its taking 3-4 days for paint to dry
which sucks but its all just rattle can until i get the b18 built and then i might have it professionally painted

and the head lights are old and if i don't like the look I'm just going to go back to stock but i figured it would be something different...
By pandapoo4u
#224838 so an update.... got the car about 1/3 done with paint lights, front bumper, fenders, hood, and lip are all done. :thumb: :woot2:

car looks completely different car now...

By pandapoo4u
chilango41 wrote:You should of taped the grill. but its looking good :thumb:

i did but i didnt like the way it came out so i painted the whole thing im doing everything red from ground up white base on all the main parts of the car and a black base on the lip and side skirts so it offsets slightly
By ghskid06
#224863 dang that came out really nice looking! Dont see many painted lips. Trying to decide whether i like the way you did it better than the way i probably would have gone about it. (Black insert on bumper cover, lip and fog light covers, red headlights). I truthfully dont think one would look better than the other imo. By the way dont ever change those lights they are sweet. Car looks really good man, good work. I may just take your painted headlight idea.

Careful painting over white.
By pandapoo4u
ghskid06 wrote:dang that came out really nice looking! Dont see many painted lips. Trying to decide whether i like the way you did it better than the way i probably would have gone about it. (Black insert on bumper cover, lip and fog light covers, red headlights). I truthfully dont think one would look better than the other imo. By the way dont ever change those lights they are sweet. Car looks really good man, good work. I may just take your painted headlight idea.

Careful painting over white.

thanks man i like the lights and the paint is blotchy but its all rattle can i have spent 15 bucks on all the paint so far so im not really going to be upset if it turns out a little funny it's not meant to be perfect...

and yes the headlight thing really stuck out im glad i went with it i owe my wife credit for the paint scheme she really likes to work with colors and tell me what to do but she doesn't like to work on it... but hey at least she shows some interest and doesnt get mad at me...
By ghskid06
pandapoo4u wrote:thanks man i like the lights and the paint is blotchy but its all rattle can i have spent 15 bucks on all the paint so far so im not really going to be upset if it turns out a little funny it's not meant to be perfect...

and yes the headlight thing really stuck out im glad i went with it i owe my wife credit for the paint scheme she really likes to work with colors and tell me what to do but she doesn't like to work on it... but hey at least she shows some interest and doesnt get mad at me...

Yes i agree completely. My gf of three years has never taken an interest in my cars, but now that i have a civic she is finaly starting to!
By pandapoo4u
#224875 Yes i agree completely. My gf of three years has never taken an interest in my cars, but now that i have a civic she is finaly starting to![/quote]

lol you just have to do little things for them like hang something from the rear view... i let mine pick colors because im painting...