Post YOUR Hatchback here
By ceelx
#242404 heheh white color is great too :thumb:

if you will wanted carbon spoon spoiler you should change you hood or paint in black i think :roll:

you have all parts in color chassis an i think spoiler look better if will be in white :wink:

miss_Honda this rims is beautifull :thumb:
By kapow
si-b16 wrote:Yep if you upgrade the whole brake kit.

I can't remember how much i paid, What do you need engineered? if your wanting to get the motor registered it is gonna cost alot no matter where you go.

Well I have a b16 swap but that's under the 15% displacement rule so it's legal without a certificate. I'm looking at upgrading my whole brakes, similar setup to yours or might be different so just seeing how much it is. Do you think its easier to engineer stuff in NSW or Queensland?
By si-b16
#242504 thanks ceelx, ill consider color coding the wing when i get it but i don't think painting the hood black would suit my car.

kapow wrote:Well I have a b16 swap but that's under the 15% displacement rule so it's legal without a certificate. I'm looking at upgrading my whole brakes, similar setup to yours or might be different so just seeing how much it is. Do you think its easier to engineer stuff in NSW or Queensland?

It be much easier to get the car engineered in nsw, How much are you willing to spend on brakes? I Got mine for 700.

You could just get slotted rotors n decent pads off jdmyard and you won't need the engineer certificate, you don't really need a big brake kit unless your gonna be doing a few track days.
By kapow
si-b16 wrote:thanks ceelx, ill consider color coding the wing when i get it but i don't think painting the hood black would suit my car.

kapow wrote:Well I have a b16 swap but that's under the 15% displacement rule so it's legal without a certificate. I'm looking at upgrading my whole brakes, similar setup to yours or might be different so just seeing how much it is. Do you think its easier to engineer stuff in NSW or Queensland?

It be much easier to get the car engineered in nsw, How much are you willing to spend on brakes? I Got mine for 700.

You could just get slotted rotors n decent pads off jdmyard and you won't need the engineer certificate, you don't really need a big brake kit unless your gonna be doing a few track days.

I'm on a bit of a budget so was thinking just slotted disks with green stuff pads, I might get big brakes when I get serious and on the track. Thanks thou bud
By si-b16
#250753 Update:

Went on a mission to find a eg wiper cowl so i could get the hood to sit right, i had the dc2 wiper cowl on an that's why i needed the hood pop.
Anyways i found one and now the bonnet looks much nicer

And these arrived in the mail on friday
A high quality titanium shift knob
Rays Short Blue Lug Nuts
Last edited by si-b16 on Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
By ghskid06
#251288 hey nice work man. First time ive seen this car. Looks really clean.
By bart77
#252245 Really clean man. I like it a lot
Btw where did u get the ww rs front lip from??
By Loki_95EG
#252259 clean ride!!! Im lovin it! :thumb:
By kapow
#252517 Is your engine from an EK by any chance? I noticed the IAT sensor is on the intake piping