Post YOUR Hatchback here
By chris_barnes
#254148 Thank you guys :) I finally got to put the rear brakes on. The brakes were refurbished and mounted. So, I got rear brake conversion to discs from a Delsol, new Master Cylinder with the brake pump from an EG6 VTI and a distributor for the brake tension (from a car with rear discs).
Here they are:

By ghskid06
#254149 good work your doing man.
By ceelx
#254150 wow good job dude :thumb: keep go in

i love you cup holder :hehe:
By chris_barnes
#254274 I am glad you like the ride. I am currently researching on headers...I am wondering if I should go with 4-1 or 4-2-1 (most cheap ebay headers are 4-1). The main thing that bothers me is that the clarence of the car may be reduced, and roads here are not that perfect. Any suggestions/comments/ideas are welcome.
By ceelx
#254304 in b-series 4-1 header wiil be better :roll:
By chris_barnes
#263720 Unfortunately I hit my car into a '84 Opel Kadett :( but it is already repaired. Now it looks like this:

Some new goodies:

VTi Gauges

Aluminium radiator 50mm

Amber corner lights

4-1 exhaust manifold

National Honda Meet Bulgaria 2011:

By chris_barnes
#266596 A few new things:

Front lip Mugen:

OMP replica steering wheel:

4-1 Racing header fitted, with custom exhaust system 2.4' and a Nakayama muffler:

By zaietz1985
#266672 nice updates on your car.we live pretty close. i think we should meet some time
By chris_barnes
#266813 Thank you guys :)

@zaietz1985 - yes, we should definitely meet. Do you guys do big Honda meets in Romania? We do every few times a year, like track days etc. Do you have a thread on your car?

@chrono404 - I can see you are from the US, maybe you were surprised by the engines I run as both of them arent available in the US. I guess you know that the C4 is the equivalent of B18C1 in the US. A lot of guys go all motor on D series here, as they are cheaper, but B series is something different. It just feels big (which may sound funny to somebody who drives a 5 -liter car) but still :D
By b20_link
#266904 4-1 exhaust manifold

nice work on the raping :thumb:
>>>>>>>>>>BUT<<<<<<<<<<<
you want to do it under the oil pan because it will
heat your oil faster and you lose performance that way :thumb: :thumb:
:wink:
By chris_barnes
#266919 Thanks for the advice. I will get some more thermowrap and do the rest of the header. I thought it will hang very low and rip the wrap, but it turned out the clearance of the car is pretty decent. :thumb:
By b20_link
chris_barnes wrote:Thanks for the advice. I will get some more thermowrap and do the rest of the header. I thought it will hang very low and rip the wrap, but it turned out the clearance of the car is pretty decent. :thumb:

N/P :D