Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Carfanatic
#226309 love the plexiglass! just a little clean detail :thumb:
By Gustavo
#226315 Good idea on the clear cover. :thumb:
By jayEGR
#226321 nasty engine bay my brother shits brutal sick as fuck i wanna see your hatch with the white wheels
By 93hatcheg
#226352 Thanks for the compliments guys im glad you guys all like my plexiglass cover :) I really am happy wit it. I always wanted a cover and then thought othis.

Also thanks for finding that purple cap I put the password jdm oil cap on my christmas list to my girly :)

Also check back soon I got a set of black leather 02 rsx type s seats front and back. Im stoked about it.
also got a rear lower strut bar. Will be installed tonight.

Thanks guys im glad er body is liken my pride and joy :D
By 93hatcheg
#226511 hey guys i got my lower rear strut bar in last night :D i have been wanting one for a while now ha!

also got a set of 02 RSX Type S seats in black leather 8) got them in yesterday too, i just need to cut the rear tabs off and reweld them on in slightly different place, no big deal 8)

heres shitty phone pics, wednsday is my day off i should have the gsr running and real camera pics :thumb:

By Eg6H2D
93hatcheg wrote:ok so i painted my valve cover white and some other stuff, basically gave the engine bay a make over :) will be sanding down the letters tommrow give it a nice clean look.

also got my sway bar installed today, that was quite the puzzle seeing as i didnt remove it i had no clue how to installl lol :lol:

also if all goes as planned tommorow i will be ordering my apexi world sport 2 muffler and some nice tri y headers, to link up with my stainless exhaust system 8)

also im looking for a purple oil cap if anybody knows of a company that makes one, and last but not least stay up to date on this im in the process of making my own spark plug cover and its out of plexi glass so it see throught i will paint it with transparent purple paint so from far is purple and close its see through :woot:

heres pics

and the sway bar

let me know what ou thhink :thumb:

Whoa is it me or are you headers pinched near the flange on the head..? :?
By 93hatcheg
#228949 Took her out for a drive today :D. Just down the street to my buddys work.... mobile gas station lol decidid to snap a few cell phone pics

New rmf headers and 8.5msd wires

Enjoy let me know what you guys think
By 93hatcheg
93hatcheg wrote:

Whoa is it me or are you headers pinched near the flange on the head..? :?

yea those headers were hella fucked up, like i can even explain it lol, i had to borrow some dc 4-1 for a week till my rmf came lol those were so messed i couldnt even use em