Post YOUR Hatchback here
By david10072
imtyson wrote:may i ask where you got your LED bulbs from? :hehe:

I got it from https://www.superbrightleds.com/ I think they have all the LED lights you need. You just have to use their search engine to find which bulb is good for your car.
By david10072
OleFolk wrote:Not bad at all :thumb:
I like your rides
Im a student too, its a little hard to focus on your car.
or put any money into it.

Thanks. Yea, I know what you mean. It's okay tho. I can always find low budget project like what I did haha. :hehe:
By david10072
Apexracing wrote:
now replace your climate control bulbs to match please :)

I am planning to, :thumb:
By david10072
Gustavo wrote:Like the hatch. :thumb:

By david10072
#222482 Image
The rust fix is getting better, still trying to make it better by matching the original curve.
Painted the muffler and OEM tow hook. Hand polish the muffler tip. Man, that was tiring haha.

Snapped a few shot today.
By david10072
#222489 What to do when one of the rotor screw wont come off? :?
By OleFolk
david10072 wrote:What to do when one of the rotor screw wont come off? :?

Your replacing your rotors?
Theres two screws across from each other in the rotors is that what you mean?

Is it stripped?
If its just rusted spray PB Blaster or liquid wrench on em

Mine where completely rusted. I went to napa asked the guys behind the counter and they gave me a box of screws. I can get the name off the box you if need me to. They fit perfect came with like 10 screws total.
By david10072
OleFolk wrote:
david10072 wrote:What to do when one of the rotor screw wont come off? :?

Your replacing your rotors?
Theres two screws across from each other in the rotors is that what you mean?

Is it stripped?
If its just rusted spray PB Blaster or liquid wrench on em

Mine where completely rusted. I went to napa asked the guys behind the counter and they gave me a box of screws. I can get the name off the box you if need me to. They fit perfect came with like 10 screws total.

Yea, I am replacing the rear rotor and brake pad, they are rusted out. I dont even think they are working. lol The screw is not stripped. I removed 3 out of 4. Just one more, I tried PB blast and hammering it. I am scared to strip the bolt so I am taking it easy. Thanks for the offer man, but I dont think I am putting those screws back on when I have my new rotor on.
By david10072
#222637 Painted the suspension today. Painted the caliper and the piece of metal ( dont know the name) :roll:
Now, I am just waiting to put my new rotor and brake pad on. Sorry, no money for drilled or slotted rotors. :oops:
It should look fresh on the car...
By david10072
#222642 One question, When you reset the piston on the caliper, what procedure do I have to follow?

I have heard you have to open the brake cylinder? Also have heard that you have to clamp the brake hose and loosen the brake valve? What method is the best and easiest to do? Any help is appreciated.
By Bblackyy
#222820 Dont know the answer to that but.... Nice car dude ! lol I just got a 93 dx >.> Im trying to get all the color and oem parts looking good again too. Where do you buy your Trim paint from? Btw. xD
By david10072
Bblackyy wrote:Dont know the answer to that but.... Nice car dude ! lol I just got a 93 dx >.> Im trying to get all the color and oem parts looking good again too. Where do you buy your Trim paint from? Btw. xD

Thanks! You can get most of the paint, including trim paint in kragen. :woot:
By Bblackyy
#222826 dont think theres a kragen here buttt i'll try walmart lol . So whats next for your car?
By david10072
Bblackyy wrote:dont think theres a kragen here buttt i'll try walmart lol . So whats next for your car?

I am installing sound deadening insulation. :thumb:
By Gustavo
david10072 wrote:Took out the cluster today, for a LED swap.
Sorry for the blurry pictures...the LED looks pretty nice from outside of the car too. :thumb:

What were the bulbs u used 2 make urs blue?