Post YOUR Hatchback here
By blk92hb
#270150 ok so im kinda bumbed out :( . i havent done anything to the hatch yet. do to the fact that i got a bs ticket for not stopping at a stop sign :roll: .

so any ways i was doing some cleaning when i noticed that i have a hole in the rear inner fender :x . so tomorrow im going to try and patch it.

also i have to remove my rear camber kits and put some anti-seize on them because tiresplus didnt and they broke a locking nut that i have to replace. so this weekend is going to be fun :thumbdown:
By dbrooks
#270274 How do you like the motor you have? I hear VERY mixed opinions about B16's and I'm planning for my next build that I plan on starting very soon.
By blk92hb
#270284 its a great motor, very peppy. if you want more torque, get a gsr or a k24. they have the same hp rating as the b16a.

the only reason i got it, was so i can have the original motor in it. plus i wanted to build a poormans ctr but found out the block is to short.
Last edited by blk92hb on Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
By blk92hb
#270285 so today i pulled of my camber kits to clean them.

here is the broken locking nut that tiresplus over tighten

this time it should come off easy because of the anti-seize, its very well lubed :hehe:
well driver side done

the only good one that they didnt fuck up
i took it apart, cleaned it, and lubed it as well.

here is the hole that i found
By dbrooks
#270291 I might have to pick one up then! I do want a GSR though
By blk92hb
#270366 Yea i want to get a gsr block and put ctr pistons in it with the b16a head. But I still dont know. I kinda like the b16a.

The only thing I dont like about it is 5th gear, doing 70mph your doing 4k rpms kinda sucks but if you have to go around someone it moves.
By dbrooks
#270418 True that. My sister has a VW Jetta and it revs high going about 70, but when you want to pass its great.
By blk92hb
#270655 i know, thats the one thing thats stopping me from putting in an ls 5th gear.
By blk92hb
#271288 so today i changed out my trans fluid and revoved my lca's to put anti-seize on the bolts so i can remove them later on with out a problem. but i have one stuck :x the driver side lca has two seized bolts. one on the shock and the other on the trailing arm.

tomorrow im going to change my coolant, do a seafoam treatment , and clean out the throttle body.
By blk92hb
#274035 Well a couple of days ago, I was trying to remove one of the seized bolts. It broke, so today I got it out without fucking up my coilovers, and at the same time I got the bushings replaced with energy suspension. :thumb:

So now I have one more to remove then I will be done, but I wont do that till I get S2 lca's for looks and to hook up my rear swaybar as well as replacing two more bushings.
By blk92hb
#275643 i got pics.

here is the broken shock bolt

got the bolt out and started working on the bushings

new bushings and a temp bolt

i just picked up a new bolt from honda. so the temp bolt will be replaced tomorrow.