Post YOUR Hatchback here
By blk92hb
#250751 washed the car today and took some pictures

my little helper

my reflection in the paint and no wax :thumb:
By blk92hb
#257310 i panted my fender today so its no longer two tone. i also got my wheel bearings and buddy club ball joints in as well.

now im waiting on my arp studs and rotors.
By blk92hb
#258542 well the way it looks ill be getting rotors and studs at the end of the week. :thumb: but today i have to knock the wheel bearings back out :x because i put them in backwards, so the c clip is grinding in the metal dust sheld thats in the bearing
By Punksz6
#258626 :thumb: For the rotors and studs. Sucks about the bearings.I am gonna get some B/C Ext ball joints too. I have heard alot of good things about them. They really help if your car is lowered. :thumb:
By blk92hb
#259099 thats what i was told from passwordjdm i cant wait to get them on. ive been working all week and havent had the time to even go get the rotors. but i will have a lot of over time. :thumb:
By blk92hb
#260474 well i picked up my studs last night and got them installed. friday im getting my ebc rotor and this will be done :thumb:
By Punksz6
#260476 Nice!!!! :thumb:
By blk92hb
#262250 picked up some energy suspension rear trailing arm bushings this weekend. so now im going to strip the suspension and get everything cleaned up sometime this next weekend :thumb:
By Ajax1989
familyEGuy23 wrote:your hatch looks good bro :thumb:

how do the buddy club extended ball joints feel??
im think of gettin some
By blk92hb
#262286 i dont know yet :( but i will let everyone know :thumb:
thanks at the end of the yr i should have the front end fixed with my side marker lights
By Punksz6
#262394 :thumb:
By blk92hb
#262835 just picked up my rotors!!!!!

now i should have it all done by next weekend and no snags i hope.
By Punksz6
#262844 Can't wait to see it all finished up! :thumb: