Post YOUR Hatchback here
By EJ1_MK
blk92hb wrote:im the same, even if not done yet im still going to hang out.

Agreed I will still be able to make it out to events just might not have the car ready this year as planned.
By blk92hb
#287911 What do you have left to do?

Do you know where i can get a helmet?
By EJ1_MK
#287953 Oh it is a laundry list of stuff, it might take a while plus I think I might just go ahead and start prepping for the swap. Helmet for auto x you should be able to get any helmet I don't think you need a SA2010 for that but I could be wrong but saferacer.com has a ton and all good prices around town I am not sure where to go besides a motor cycle shop.
By blk92hb
#291237 well the other day i got an integra light chime. so now i go a.d.d. and turn on my light just to hear it chime. :lol:
By bartman201
#291276 like around how many wires need to be cut? i suck with wiring lol
By drivehrideh
#291346 good looking car looks to be a great build
By blk92hb
bartman201 wrote:like around how many wires need to be cut? i suck with wiring lol

only one, the rest is depining and reinstalling in a different plug.

bigJOE671 wrote:you could've bought a buzzer from radioshack and installed it in less than 5 mins.

yea but i wanted a stock chime, with the teg chime its more of a ding instead of a buzz

drivehrideh wrote:good looking car looks to be a great build

thank you sir
By EJ1_MK
#291406 I laugh when I get out of my db7 now cause it has that chime my civic didn't and I would forget that the lights were on all the time.
By blk92hb
EJ1_MK wrote:I laugh when I get out of my db7 now cause it has that chime my civic didn't and I would forget that the lights were on all the time.

i love it, i go a.d.d. and turn them on just to hear the chime working.
By EJ1_MK
blk92hb wrote:
EJ1_MK wrote:I laugh when I get out of my db7 now cause it has that chime my civic didn't and I would forget that the lights were on all the time.

i love it, i go a.d.d. and turn them on just to hear the chime working.

Nice yeah can't wait to keep progressing with my coupe this year nothing special planned like this though lol I will try to get pics up on weds its pretty much bare again.

That and I need to do something with the teg make it look like I own it.