Post YOUR Hatchback here
By blk92hb
#275755 yea that shit sucks. I got one more seized bolt and its on the lca to trailing arm so for that im going to wait when i get my s2 lca's
By blk92hb
#278764 i was looking through my phone and found some pictures that i havent put up.

my daughter helping me work on the motor swap

and her gettin caught

just got the motor in

and me working on it
Last edited by blk92hb on Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Eg6H2D
blk92hb wrote:i was looking through my phone and found some pictures that i havent put up.

my daughter helping me work on the motor swap

and he gettin caught

just got the motor in

and me working on it

:thumb:
By kc12305
#283830 dude im really liking this thread its a must watch
By blk92hb
#284046 ok so today when i was leaving the store. i was smelling some gas at the rear of my car. so as i looked around i noticed a puddle of gas under the car right by my gas filler :x

so now i get to look for a leak
By dbrooks
#284082 That's good to hear. Haha Fuel leaks kinda scare me.
By blk92hb
#284851 not me, because it was on the driverside and the exhaust was on the passenger side. i just didnt want to waste fuel.
By blk92hb
#287588 today i got brake booster replaced and flushed out the master cylinder, also the lines.
By dbrooks
#287601 Very nice! I replaced my brake booster once and hated it. I thought I was going to break my back.
By blk92hb
#287602 me too! I even removed the seat to help. i think the hard part was getting it off of the firewall because the intake mani was in the way.
By EJ1_MK
#287657 Coming along nicely :thumb:
By EJ1_MK
#287777 Oh I don't think mine will even be on the ground this year. Got to many things to do and want to do. But we will see.